Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

Polka Pearls

May 7, 2012

Cross Earrings | Forever21                          Gold Cuff Earrings | H&M
     Navy Polka Dot | Dress
Pearl Collar Necklace | H&M
Belt | T.J. Maxx
Franco Sarto Heels | T.J. Maxx
 Hey guys!!! Happy Monday, my last week of college is this week then finals start next week. All I have to say to that is "Bring it On." I am so ready to be done with this semester and finally work on other things, like planing a trip to New York with friends and getting my online store together! I plan on taking one summer class this year to stay ahead, I don't mind because it is only one class, compare that to the five classes I had to jungle this semester.
     Now on to what I wore today, I recently purchased this dress from ROSS for only $7.99, I love that store so much, I would really love to work there (even though most, if not all, of my pay check would go there). Polka dots are an ever reoccurring fashion trend that always seems to makes its way back from time to time, I just can't get enough of them. "I need more colors please".
   I'm now off to do TONS of homework and studying, Ugh, I'd rather be blogging! *tear tear*
*FancySmooches*

16 comments

  1. The dress and the collar necklace are great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really love ur dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for such a sweet comment! these polka dots are adorbs. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very WELCOME! :) Thank you!!!! xx

      Delete
  4. The dress is really pretty and I love your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your style is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw :3 thank you my dear, I LOVE yours as well!!!!

      Delete
  6. Love your style, that dress is beautiful and I love how you styled it :D

    p.s there's an award awaiting you on my blog! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Esther,and GOSH! Thanks so much for the award, I truly truly appreciate my dear <3<3

      Delete
  7. You have crazy stunning hair and great style!
    Love your blog :)

    http://daretodreamfashion.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woww, Thank you so much!!! :)
      xx

      Delete
  8. That dress is adorable! Good luck on your exams!

    ReplyDelete