Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

STOP and Stare

May 30, 2012

Sleeveless denim top | Thrift store               Floral skirt | Thrift store             
     HELLO HELLO!! GOSH, I've missed blogging over the past few days. I have been so busy with putting together my online store, it's been consuming most of my time not to mention still making more shorts to sell. I ENJOY it though!!! 
For the love of OMBRE and hair color, I did some experimenting with my braids and used some color hair spray. I've ALWAYS loved the whole ombre effect for my hair but my mom would never let me do such  a thing because I would have to first bleach my hair, which would damage my hair so I came up with an alternative...(color hair spray, DUH Fei). I love how it came out, it is temporarily so by the end of the day its already fading. I used hot pick and this vibrant blue but it looks darker because my hair is black, I bought both sprays from SALLY's beauty supply store. I love how it turned out.  I'm wearing my gorgeous thrifted skirt, the denim top is also thrifted as well. I barely wear this teal hat but I thought I would give my black one a rest for the day, heehee. If that hat could talk, it woud tell me to "layoff on wearing it because its needs a break." i wear it wayyyy to much, it completes me.
        Summer is here already, I can't believe I completed my first year in college already. I saw my grade report for second semester and saw that I got straight A's just like first semester. WHOOP-WHOOP, Im definitely not one to brag about grades but I'm just so proud of myself. From my first year in college, I've learned that time management is key and you have to be proactive...in other words, "time waits for no one."

I got my first blog feature from Teen Savvy.com! Check it out and feel free to check out other post. Teen Savvy aims to provide a place for teens to keep up with current events. Thank you Teen Savvy for the feature.
*Fancy Smooches*

32 comments

  1. So pretty! I love the outfit and the hair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Congrats on the feature!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I was so happy, my first feature, THANK YOUU! :)

      Delete
  3. wow I love your hat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely! and i love your blog banner >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^_^ Thank you, happy you like it!!

      Delete
  5. Lovee it, and thanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuu and SURE anytime!!!
      :D

      Delete
  6. Congratulations on the feature! I've also wanted to ombre my hair but i'm waiting for the right time to bleach my hair or weave so that the color would be more prominent...I really like how you styled the skirt with the chambray shirt, you look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuu!
      and I'm looking forward to when you ombre your hair <3 :)

      Delete
  7. Well done on the feature! Loving the skirt x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit!

    Gittemary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This look is amazing ! I love Your skirt and amazing jeans vest ! Btw - extra long hair ! Kiss x


    http://mfashionmyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuuu!!
      and Yeah, I know my hair is EXTRA long, XD
      xx

      Delete
  10. love ur braids, u look stunning lurv.
    hit me on http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/ and we can follow cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous outfit, i love your style! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't wait until your store opens up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, me TOO! Im getting too anxious as the days go by :)

      Delete
  13. Well done on the blog feature! Love this outfit, especially the denim shirt. New follower right here :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU SO MUCH! I truly appreciate it :D

      Delete
  14. Oh my gasshhh! I love this outfit your style is very consistent you look really cool :)

    www.roux-derniercri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. omg that's adorable!! I love that skirt soo much! I've followed you sweetie and I'd love if you could follow me back as I only have one follower - boohoo :(.
    I'm currently working on a Summer Lookbook and will be uploading my YouTube video today in which I'd love for you to possibly check out.
    Much love, Luce x
    http://lucestephenson.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Of course I will check out your Youtube video! and I will make sure to check out your blog as well, don't worry about how many followers you have :) as long as you enjoy what your doing, all your wonderful followers will come later on! :) keep up the lovely work my dear!!!

    ReplyDelete