Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

These Dreams, under my pillow!

May 2, 2012

  
 Floral top | Thrift Store
DIY Floral Skirt | Thrift Store
Snake Necklace | JC Penny
Burgundy Wool Hat| Forever21
Black Wedge | Forever21
Circle shades | H&M
Dancing to One Direction | Priceless

Hello Hello guys! This is what I wore today, minus the heels, I instead wore my brown chelsea boots to college. My book bag seems to get heavier and heavier each day as final are in two weeks. I don't think TRYING to walk in heels and carrying that HUGE thing would have worked. My top and skirt are both thrifted and I believe both of them combined are  no more than 8 dollars..SCORE! I love thrifting, I haven't been so lucky lately though.
 It rained alittle today and just stayed cloudy all through out the day, I didn't mind  because the weather reminded me of lovely winter. Apparently it's suppose to be spring, but the weather in Maryland shows otherwise. I 've learned so much from taking Enviromental Science this semester, CLIMATE CHANGE IS HAPPENING PEOPLE,  and it's impacted by human activity!!!
Anywho, yesterday I spent the day dying, fraying and studding shorts that I plan on selling. I can't wait to show you guys a sneak peek (next post. PROMISE!) I'm off to do my statistics homework, and finish my English paper!

One Direction Fact of the day: Before music, Zayn wanted to be a English teacher
  (I know, I'm crazyy, hahah)
*Fancy Smooches*


18 comments

  1. I love the floral top and the blouse!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Diane :) <3

      Delete
  2. I love your outfits!!!!!! <3<3<3 I come on your site all the time..wish you made vids again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOMMGGoshh! wow,, Thank you!!! :D <3
      I will try to put one together sometime soon, I have finals coming up so I've been quite busy!!! I will def start making more! xx

      Delete
  3. Love your style! Really Nice Channel ;)
    I'm Following you right now!

    Cheers from Portugal
    oli-worlds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Oli! (I love your name by the way)
      Your blog is very NICE! followed you back :)

      Delete
  4. Ooh I love those shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OLIVIA! Thank you my dear!!! :)

      Delete
  5. I loveeee your toop! :o
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh I love your skirt!! You look lovely :)

    Kirsti xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so freaking cool! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my, I can't even put into words how amazing and unique your style is! I'm totally impressed with your outfits and your color combinations, you look divine! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O MYYYY, Thank you so much!!! That truly meant so much to ME :) I love your blog by the way, and your style is....(speechless) <33

      Delete