Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

Thrift Store Goodies: Lace and Floral

May 24, 2012

 I plan on hemming the skirt and making it shorter, I really love the vintage floral print on them!
  I have a D.I.Y idea in mind for this jacket
GREETINGS Guyssss!!! So I went thrift shopping with my mom yesterday and I got a lot goodies. I really didn't think I was going to get much or anything but surprisingly....I did. We went to Salvation Army and a Goodwill that was forty five minutes away from where we live, so it wasn't our local goodwill. I love going out there because I think their prices are inexpensive compared to my local goodwill, sometimes I even feel guilty when I hear my total, I'm just like, "that is it..Wow??", hahah. I picked up a lace bustier and this probably has to be my favorite thrift buy of all time, SERIOUSLY!!! You guys don't even know how long I have been looking for a lace bustier, this one is even better than what I had in mind, I LOVE IT!  My mom and I went on a discount day (50% off everything)  so I basically got the bustier for ONLY $2.50...some call it luck, I call it destiny, Heehee!
I went crazy on the skirts, I plan on cutting them and hemming the bottom to make it shorter as I have done with other skirts from the thrift store. When I got home, I realized that most of  what I bought had some kind of floral print on it, (*tisk tisk*I am a floral junkie, I know!) I am now off to designing more shorts to sell, it's such a great therapy for me. I hope all is well with everyone.
*FancySmooches*



18 comments

  1. You got great stuff! I like your new banner and layout! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thanks so much :) I'm happy you like it!

      Delete
  2. I LOVEEEE everything! Seriously LOVE! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got lovely stuffs, I esp like the bustier( can't believe that's what you paid for it) & the floral vest..can't wait to see what you'll do with the denim jacket... It's funny Morin didn't know you were a blogger she just said she met a really cool girl that had great style..can't wait to meet you also, now following!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I still can't get over the price of the bustier, I don't think I'll get that lucky again, heehee and Thank you!!! Morin is really sweet :)

      Delete
  4. Lucky u :) the thrift store that I go to suck :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AW :/ Booo-Whooo...
      I hope you find a good one!

      Delete
  5. I love everything you bought!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, they were some great buys!!! THANK YOU :)

      Delete
  6. LOVE that lace corset, ahh thrifting is so good sometimes.

    SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love thrifting, sometimes you get sooo lucky with the items you get :)

      Delete
  7. Great purchases!
    And thank you for the lovely comment on my blog, it was really sweet!

    Hugs Gittemary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and you are very welcome! :)

      Delete
  8. LOVE that green lace top and the corset! What amazing finds!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I really got luckyyy :) and thank you!!

      Delete