Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

"Vas Happenin"

May 16, 2012

My cousin made and painted this sculpture for me ages ago, I hang it on my room wall. I love how the colors compliment each other.
       "VAS HAPPENIN" guys (in my best Pakistani accent)! I can't stop saying "vas happenin", ahaha! I blame ZAYN Malik, it's too cathcy, heehee! Anywho, this is what I wore today. I recently got the dress from T.J. Maxx, GOSH, I love the mustard color, you know I love a clothing item when instead of changing when I get home from my day,I keep it on a for no reason, hahah! Their are too many outfits I can put together with this dress, maybe I should do a "Different ways to wear post."..hmmm. I took two of my finals today which means one more remaining :) I can't wait! I have a DIY project in mind, I think I will test it out this weekend, I will def share it with you guys if it is a success or fail.
*FancySmooches*

40 comments

  1. your style is the bomb! love it! and your hair and the jacket are both soo gorgeous *__* xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :3 Well that just made my night, Thank you so much Mariyama <3

      Delete
  2. Aww your dress is so cute! Love the color on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so love this dress!!!

    imanncoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the dress!!! We have the same necklace, love it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WE Do!!! I think we can both agree that it is an awesome necklace!

      Delete
  5. Very cute hat!!
    theurbanfashiongal.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so cute, love the colour clashes!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. fun polka dotted dress!! xoxo linds {{www.rubygirlblog.com}}

    ReplyDelete
  8. that dress is perfect

    www.deejayspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute color combo!

    ~Sherine
    Check out my blog, comment, and follow if you like!
    Confessions Of A City Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU!! I will make sure to check out your blog :D

      Delete
  10. love the colors yellow and blue together! <3

    I have giveaway on my blog if you would like to enter! :D

    My Fashion Blog: Strawberriespls | Shop My Closet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankssss so much! :) I will def make sure to check out your BLOG!!

      Delete
  11. Love this! The yellow dress is super cute, if you don't mind me asking, what lipstick is that? I love the color :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girlie!!! The lipstick is actually from Africa, Cameroon! My aunt sent a whole bunch for my mom and I feel in love with this color. Im not what it is called because the name of it has come off due to my EVERYDAY use of it, lol! I love the color, I am a huge fan of dark lipstick colors, I feel comfortable wearing them. I will ask my mom and let you know though :)

      Delete
  12. I like the sculptures and your dress
    NRC ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Hunny!
    Love your blogger!
    I've made a post on mine completely dedicated to you, I'd love it for you to check it out :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again for the lovely post, I really appreciate it <3

      Delete
  14. Super cute look. Love the polka dot dress.

    xx Love & Aloha
    http://elisharon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, saw your YouTube page and followed the link to your blog. I met you today at the student ambassador interview, you have a really urban and cool style. Would make sure I add you to the list of blogs I follow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiiii!! you should think about making a blog your self, you have a cute style and goshhh, Thank you so much! I truly appreciate it ^_^

      Delete
    2. Thanks, Don't have the commitment to blog, but my sisters are bloggers, you can check their blog at www.fifthnsixthcloset.com

      Delete
    3. Kayyy,
      I will thankssss! :D

      Delete
  16. Awww, I love your dress!! And u look great too.

    ReplyDelete