Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

You'll land among the Stars

May 12, 2012

DIY Shorts
Finals start Monday! GOSH, I can't wait for it to come and go like an unwanted snow storm. This weekend will entail some serious studying but I do plan on posting a few pictures on Sunday for Mother's Day! My mom and I are going to have a little mini photo shoot, heehee (she's so cute). 

This is what I wore today! I made these shorts a few days ago, and I just felt like wearing them today since the weather was quite beautiful. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to wear my shades around campus because I am blind as a bat and me walking around with no glasses just equals DANGER, hahah! Anywho, let me get back to studying, it is now 12:29 in the morning and the only thing keeping me awake is my goal of acing  all my finals (SIGN).... Bye my Lovelies!!!! <3
*FancySmooches*

24 comments

  1. Lovely shorts! You did a great job girl.
    www.dafashionfreak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, glad you like them!! <3

      Delete
  2. Those shorts are just fantastic!!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your shorts! Can't wait until your online store :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look very cute!

    Good luck with your finals. You can do it!!

    xoxo,
    Sheyla
    www.freestyle-moda.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i fregging love the shorts and creepers

    imancoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loveee your shorts and outfit :) And I've been wanting creepers for like ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! and omgoshhh! Im such a fan of creepers, I have 2 colors (pink and red) and I want more, I might even bump up my game and get a 2 inch platform instead of 1 inch! I def recommend them :)

      Delete
  7. I just found your blog and I think it is amazing.I am following you now,under name Lilie Marlen,but I don't use any photos so I will be last one on your follower list.I will be honored if you come visit my blog and follow it if you like it Have a nice day
    http://liliemarlen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOOO Thank you so much, I will deff check out your blog my dear <3
      ^_^

      Delete
  8. Your shorts are amazzzzzingg! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. whaaaa u r so frigin' cute - can we saying FOLLOWING!

    *Much Bliss*
    Erika~Tiptoe Butterfly~

    Stop by and enter~FREE CUSTOM STICKERS GIVEAWAY~ it’s the perfect way to get your ‘brand/blog’ out there!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing pictures!!

    Take care and have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this! Lovely colour combination and awesome shoes

    ReplyDelete