Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

Breath of Life

June 3, 2012


 Happy Sunday Everyone! I usually don't post on Sundays because I am ALWAYS caught up with others things but I had to make time for this one. I wore this outfit to church today and I really adore it! I am wearing the bustier that I got from from the thrift store not too long ago along with a skirt I got from there too. Thrifted items are so UNIQUE, I'm slowly finding myself filling my closet with thrfited pieces. I had planned on hemming the skirt to make it shorter but after wearing it today, I've decided to keep the length. I actually prefer the midi maxi look. 
     I hope everyone's summer is going well, I'm reading other peoples blogs and it seems like everyone's staying busy or at least trying too. Its funny how I thought I would be posting more often because school was out but its been the opposite for me and I'm sure other bloggers can relate!
 I start my summer class tomorrow, I hope it doesn't consume most of my time for working on my online store. Anywho my dears, stay fashionable and I will see you in my upcoming post 
(perhaps a DIY???)
*FancySmooches*

34 comments

  1. you look absolutely amazing! love the skirt :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit, you look beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :3 thanks so much my DEAR!!!

      Delete
  3. Love your style as always!!!

    http://themadcreationist.blogspot.it/

    Kisses from Italy

    Giuseppe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your awesome, thank youuu! :)

      Delete
  4. These are such great pictures!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty outfit! Love the print on the skirt. I wish it was summer over here!!

    Xx Rachel
    www.estellelamode.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuu!!
      I wish it was FALL over here, ^_^
      its my favorite season,haha

      Delete
  6. That skirt is lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice look !! i love your braids

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your skirt and that ring is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I usually don't wear rings that much but I've made an acceptance for this one :) hahah

      Delete
  9. such a gorgeous look, love the combo!

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you,I will def make sure to check out your blog <3

      Delete
  10. I love love love your skirt! The print is beautiful and perfect for summer :]

    Ps. I super love your header.

    -Christina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^_^ THANK YOU Christina,!!!
      xx

      Delete
  11. I love your hat and top as well as the blazer ...the print of the skirts really nice as ell :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Thank you and Thank you!!! <3
      Happy you like it :)

      Delete
  12. love the outfit, especially loving the colour of the blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh my, you look fabulous! I love so many things about this outfit I don't even know where to start! Those colors together, and the pattern of your skirt, and this blazer, and the hat, amazing! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :O Thank you soooo much for your sweet WORDS!!!
      xx

      Delete
  14. this is so cute, love the bralet! and i know haha, i get to busy and don't wanna step out the moment to take outfit pics!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, exactlyyy :) and Thank youuuu!!!

      Delete
  15. I soo love this outfit! That blazer is just epic and the skirt is beautiful, great style as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love ur blazer and the midi skirt, your blog is just lovely by the ways, keep up the good work as ill be visiting again very soon :)

    GET 20% DISCOUNT AT GLAMOROUS ON MY BLOG!
    http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/
    Andrea
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by :) I will def make sure to check out your blog <3

      Delete