Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

Don't Let Me Loose My Way

June 19, 2012

Earrings| Forever21












Hello Hello my lovelies! I hope everyone had a lovely Father's Day on Sunday! I definitely had to wish my mother a Happy Fathers Day because she deserves that title too, I love her!
 Any who, this is what I wore today. I have this same dress but in mustard (here). I remember telling myself that I wouldn't buy this cream color but every time I went to the store it was just hanging on the rack just waiting to be bought by me , so when I went to T.J. Maxx last week, I gave in and finally bought it, heehee. I don't regret it at all because I love the fit of the dress and the color can be paired with a lot of things. I wore it with one of my favorite blazers that my aunt got from me from Cameroon, West Africa. I just love the burgundy color and the cut of the blazer. Speaking of blazers, I have been on the look out for a colorful  floral blazer, if anyone sees one please let me know! That has to be my over searched item on ebay, I'm not giving up until I find the perfect one, for a good price hahah! Talk to you guys soon.
*FancySmooches*

48 comments

  1. love it!

    http://fashionhandglide.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you've done with your hair and your dress is too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully styled, love everything about this look - awesome.

    xx
    5th&6th

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh my! I am in love with your blazer!! :)
    I'm holding a giveaway on my blog if you'd like to enter?

    Kirsti xx
    www.silentsweethearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^_^ Thank you and of course, I will def check it out
      xx

      Delete
  5. That is really such a great outfit!
    Look so fabulous on you!

    Hugs Gittemary.blogspot.com
    Please like my new facebook page

    Facebook.com/thepictureofmary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks NAOMI! glad you like it!
      <3

      Delete
  7. love the burgundy with the polkadots!
    gorge outfit xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. this dress is amazing and I love the combo with the burgundy blazer!!! Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Flawless outfit! Adore the sunglasses!

    http://charmainescloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. :3 and your sooo pretty! Thank you!
      xx

      Delete
  11. ahhh I freakin' love your blog! your clothes are all beauuutiful. as is your hair..woweee! x

    fashioninflux.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So this TOTALLY made my week, hahah! thank you so much! :) I truly appreciate it!
      <3

      Delete
  12. You are gorgeous! And have great style!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :3 Ohhh, Thank you Jennifer!!
      xx

      Delete
  13. Amazing outfit!!!
    really love your little dress

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Riyana, I love it too :) I hope to get it in more colors!!
      xx

      Delete
  14. oh wow I love your style!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and gosh, I love your style as well!
      :)

      Delete
  15. so cute!! I love the shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the outfit :)
    Interesting blog, I really enjoyed browsing it :)

    Ohit'sJuno▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^_^ THANKSSS! thank you for stopping by..

      Delete
  17. wow girlll,
    LOVEEEE your style!!
    xo

    http://utterjazz.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS, I love yours as well :D

      Delete
  18. Super cute dress - totally worth it because the cream really is a versatile colour!

    http://daretodreamfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss it is,! and thanks girlie so MUCH!!!
      :)

      Delete
  19. Lovely outfit, I adore the dress and the colour of your blazer is gorgeous! The bag is amazing too xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your blog and style is so amazing!!!

    Love always,
    http://lovecupcake-x.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your dress is perfect really like ur style !


    Faveurdautomne.blogspot.com

    Xoxo | Chloé

    ReplyDelete
  22. It's very cute, I love the outfit, the pictures and the glaces !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you LOADS :D I truly appreciate it!
      xx

      Delete
  23. You look super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Absolutely love this outfit! Simple but very cute and stylish! Love!

    Halima x
    http://creative-medley.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete