Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

NEON Trees

June 16, 2012


Greetings To All, I hope everyone is doing well. This is what I wore yesterday, I honestly can count the number of times I have worn these stripe pants (three times), and each time I have worn them, I  come up with a completely different outfit. The pants are really versatile. I placed it with a yellow neon top because I thought the colors really complimented each other, and of course I had to wear my flatforms. For the summer I'm trying this NEW thing where I don't wear blazers all the time, so you guys will be seeing alot of ARM, heehee. It is so easy for me to through over a blazer with any outfit  (Blazer Obsession) 
I will have new Youtube video up by Tuesday, as I haven't done one in  two months. I guess I have been blogging my life away, hahah :)  So stay tuned for that guys! It is going to be a "Collective Thrift Haul + Styling" and I'm sure you guys have seen most of the thrifted pieces so you will see how I would style them. Talk to you guys soon!!!
*FancySmooches*

35 comments

  1. I really love the way you styled those pants, they look great with the neon top!! Love the combo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowww loveee ur pants n dat gorgeous blouse!!
    new post up
    www.fshn4us.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU :D Glad you like them!!

      Delete
  3. Oooh! You look great! I love the photos and how chic you look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Oliiva <3 yeah I decided to change things alittle and stay away from the woods :) heehee

      Delete
  4. I love this whole outfit! I need to get those pants! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! The top reminds me of your lovely neon pleated skirt, which I LOVE btw :)

      Delete
  5. Your style is AMAZING
    love the neon top
    just followed you via gfc
    can't WAIT for you to post more amazing style posts
    why did i NOT find you earlier?
    love you doll!

    xx APHRODITE BLUE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw:3 Thank you so much for your SWEET words Candace, I truly appreciate it <3 That just put a huge smile on my face!
      xx

      Delete
  6. I love this outfit, you look so nice! :) I'll follow you, mind to follow back?

    petitsmorceauxdemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'll make sure to check out your blog :)

      Delete
  7. you're so beautiful!
    love your style!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOUR BEAUTIFUL!!!!... <3
      and Thank youuuuu :)

      Delete
  8. ahhh cool outfit!
    love love the trousers!!

    xofemke.
    www.myfashion-expression.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want it all! Girl you sure know how to put an outfit together!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the pants, they look like they'd go with anything tbh! & i usualyy don't like neon but you look amazing ah, hello arms haha x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heehee! XD
      Thankssss so much Ronan!
      <3

      Delete
  11. Love this outfit it is lovely, the trousers (can tell I'm British) are so nice, and look amazing against the neon shirt. And the hat...well that is just my cup of tea :L

    Mimi x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahah :D "trousers" sound cooler than "pants", just saying...
      and Yeah dont get me started on hats, hah! I LOVE them :)
      Thanks so much !!!
      xx

      Delete
  12. I love you yellow top!
    It's really pretty :).
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome top - and super cool outfit! You are always spot on!


    Treasure State

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohh thank you! you are VERY sweet!! :)
      xx

      Delete
  14. I love the name of this post...such a great song. and i like your pants so cute...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they are a great band, "Neon Trees" was the first thing that came to mind when it came time to put a title post for this outfit, haha:) and thank youuu!!

      Delete
  15. I love your outfit! I need a pants like that :(

    ReplyDelete