Freedom lies from Within Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

Open Our Eyes

July 24, 2012

My mom's gorgeous Anne Klein clutch! One of the many things I take from her closet.
Red Flatforms | Ebay              Lace Collar dress | T.J. Maxx          Earrings | F21            Belt | Mothers

"Ebay O Ebay, you've done me well." I have been so anxious to receive my red flatforms. Literally everyday guys I went on Ebay just to look at them.... like that would make the mailing process any faster, haha. This is my second pair of flatforms and I'm still craving some more. I adore how it matches with a lot of what I have in my closet and the red is a "deep clean red." I paired the shoes with a dress I recently got from T.J. Maxx. Their summer selection for dresses has been on point lately **knock on wood**. The white lace combination with the red is brilliant, OOOO imagine this as a crew neck blazer, that would be lovely.  
Yesterday and today's weather has been nice despite the unexpected "where did you come from rainfall" we had over the past few days. I'm not complaining anymore though, after realizing how some bloggers would love to experience some summer weather where they live, I can appreciate the heat....alittle bit more . All this weather change is because of "climate change." It used to be called   "global warming," but some places are found to be getting also because some places are found to be getting colder or hotter.. I found Environmental Science to be one of my favorite classes last school year *proud nerd moment*. How we affect the environment as people is very interesting and at the same time kind of scary.
 I hope all is well with everyone. I'm working on some shorts for the Mink Pink "Suped up Slashers"  contest. I love reconstructing shorts so I thought why not enter. I plan on also doing another DIY post soon. I can't wait to share them with you guys! 
*FancySmooches*                          

43 comments

  1. TOO CUTE! I adore this outfit and I wish you the best of luck on the contest:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hope :) I can't wait to show you guys on Friday the finished product, I just finished it today <3

      Delete
  2. I love ebay! Good luck on the contest Fei! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Ebay too Olivia:D and thanks love !
      xx

      Delete
  3. Ugh I love me some ebay! I'm currently awaiting a red Alexander Wang Diego look alike. I adore those flatforms by the way! Jeffrey Campbell's Beebee in big cheetah has had me swooning for like a year now.

    couturing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool, I can't wait to see them, I'll probably end up ordering the bag as I've completely fallen for all things "red" :) and OMG, I've been eyeballing the JC Beebee too, especially the cheetah print one :) I just can't come to spending over $120 to buy them though.... ugh, a girl can dream for now, hahah!
      xx

      Delete
  4. ahh love those glasses! so fashion forwardd! btw i love your blog & followed! do you think you could give me some tips on my blog and maybe follow or just leave a comment? would love to hear from you :)x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I would be so happy to give you some tips for you blog, I'll def make sure to check out your blog!

      Delete
  5. lovely dress! and i love ur shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the dress and your hair! <33

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post !

    Love your outfit so much!!

    You look FABOULOUS !

    Just stopped by your blog!
    Loved it instantly so I have no choice but to follow you around!!

    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

    p.s check out the link in my latest post as well :)

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll def make sure to check out your blog :)

      Delete
  8. You look wicked! Red really suits you and I love your flat forms.

    http://riley-ellise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^_^ Thanks Dear, I really appreciate it!
      xx

      Delete
  9. You look beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omgosh Fei, we need to hang out and dress awesomely together, haha; I totally love this look!

    <3 your hair and red is definitely your color, the shoes are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah! Heck Yeah we Do :D Do you know how AWSOME!
      and thanks dear!! <3
      :)

      Delete
  11. lovely dress and shoes
    totally love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Riyana, glad you LOVE IT! :D

      Delete
  12. Those flat forms are to die for! You look stunning here girl! xo

    http://charmainescloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh, thank you Charmain, you are always so sweet :)

      Delete
  13. so classy! :D oh, you're seriously one of my super favourite bloggers, I love everything you wear! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) :) Aw, thank youuuuuu like so much! i adore your style <3

      Delete
  14. Such a pretty look, Love this! The shoes are amazingggg
    xx

    Be Frassy

    ReplyDelete
  15. fabulous dress and flatforms!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your sunglasses are insaneee and your shoes make me want to be you and have your wardrobe...

    http://ohmyolivia.blogspot.co.uk/ xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah, aw Thank youuuu! your very sweet <3
      :3

      Delete
  17. i adoreeee your shoes! no wonder you went online EVERY DAY to check them they're beauuutiful. plus your glasses are amazing, just so cute, and that tiny little lion on your clutch. perfect x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah, it was worth every visit everyday XD..thanks so much Ronan!
      xx

      Delete
  18. Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
    Material Fixations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will def make sure to check out your blog, Thank youu!!

      Delete
  19. LOVE your outfit, wish I could pull something like that off... Thanks for commenting on my blog as well by the way <3

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow you totally rock those flatforms, they are a gorgeous red!


    Treasure State

    ReplyDelete
  21. The dress looks amazing on you, the color suits you!

    ReplyDelete