Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

July 4,1776

July 4, 2012

Stripe bustier|DIY          Star skirt|F21/DIY          Necklace|Gift         Flower headband| DIY

              Who likes to plan special outfits for different holidays and take  pictures in them*raises hand* this nerd does! Happy 4th of July EVERYONE! On July 4th 1776, America declared Independence, how special this day is to many individuals. 
This outfit is so festive, I love it! I originally planned on buying an outfit because I felt like I had nothing to wear but I quickly got out of that mind frame because I'm trying to save for some flatform shoes, haha. I think a lot of times we feel the need to instantly BUY a completely new outfit for whatever reason because you believe what you have in your closet isn't what your looking for or isn't good enough, but I am here to tell you guys "Don't believe those whispers, my friend." I thought it through and made it work with what was in my closet. The blue skirt I got a while back from Forever21. I cut it into a high-low skirt and painted the white stars on there. The stripe bustier I made out of some fabric I already had and I also made the flower headband as well. The supplies for the headband was the only thing I went out and bought, which cost me like $4 all together....SCORE! I plan on spending fourth of July with my family and eating some grilled food.. YUM! But I will mostly be studying because I have a final exam tomorrow.
 Thank you for all the Ebay tips from my last post, I didn't win the bid which was for a AZTEC bustier but I get some valuable advice. The shipping cost for the bustier was $18.75 and being that the shipping cost was already expensive , I had a limit of how much I was willing to pay for the bustier. On the bright side, I found some AWESOME flatforms shoes I hope to purchase soon! By the way, I listed a few things for sell and hope to add more things later in the week, check it out HERE!    Take Care everyone...
*FancySmooches*

76 comments

  1. Girl you look amazing, loving the all american prints and it's a perfect outfit for 4th of July. Love your blog and I've missed it while I was on my blogging break.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!!:) and Don't be gone for too long again :)
      xx

      Delete
  2. Ohhhh I'm SOOO in love with this outfit! You look stunning Fei and your smile is divine <3. Lol so inspired right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^_^ YAY! Thank you Olivia!!
      I cant wait to see what you wore for 4th of July ! <3

      Delete
  3. Great outfit! Wish I lived in America and had an extra day to celebrate! haa xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and Yeah I know its great, heehee ^_^
      xx

      Delete
  4. Giiiirl you are the DIY queen! I LOVE the whole outfit and you're so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah :) aw, thanks Diane! your too SWEET!
      xx

      Delete
  5. Happy 4th girl! You look so awesome and the fact that you pretty much made everything in your outfit is beyond! You are so inspiring to me:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^_^
      Thanks girlie, You are AWESOME!!! <3

      Delete
  6. I just LOVE your posts! XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thank you Tiffanyyy!!!
      <3 glad you enjoy them.

      Delete
  7. Love the outfit!! You look amazing !!


    Chicfullyyours.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, can't believe you made the outfit yourself, you did an amazing job & you look wonderful! hope you're having a fun & lovely 4th of july!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^_^
      I had a lovely 4th of July, THANK YOUUU!
      <33

      Delete
  9. Oh man. This outfit is all sorts of creative! The skirt looks fantastic.
    and your hair! It looks great! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha :D Thanksss Sharena! appreciate it.

      Delete
  10. Your outfit is amazing (:
    Keep it up !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the outfit, the skirt is beautiful,

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. ok, well, you're amazing. i love this look so much i have no words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw, thank you sooo very much Marlena! :)

      Delete
  13. GORGEOUS!! :) xx love your style! And happy 4th july!
    sara xx
    www.Meugh.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy 4th as well dear! Thank youuu <3

      Delete
  14. Love the outfit, love your blog! Def. following!

    xoxo

    Allie

    www.sparklesandstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. How pretty is this! The last picture is stunning and your hair looks amaze!
    Happy 4th of July (we don't have that in the uk :( )

    xx

    www.madsharayrayswardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw,,Happy 4th of July to you as well!! :) and thanks ALOT!!
      :)

      Delete
  16. Oooh!! LOVE this look! So cute for the 4th! :))

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yes!! Love it, you did it again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yayy! Thanks so much girlie :), glad you love the look!
      xx

      Delete
  18. You look amazing and the pictures are great!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW you look amazing!!!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I saw on your blog you have a fingernail ring, SOOOO cool! I have never seen that before, that's so lovely :) heehee

      Delete
  20. Great DIY outfit, love it!

    Huge hugs Gittemary.blogspot.com
    Please pay me a visit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks DEAR!
      :) and I sure will

      Delete
  21. Love this, you could totally pull this off any day of the year!

    http://daretodreamfashion.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks, ahah,and yeah I would so wear this to school! :)
      xx

      Delete
  22. You look awesome! I love your outfit and your hair looks so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my gosh! This was a perfect outfit for the fourth ;)
    xo
    lilithfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy 4th of July. Your outfit is awesome!! Such a great take on the american flag

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Thank you, I really wanted to capture that in the outfit!
      <3

      Delete
  25. This is seriously amazing! The photos are just fab!
    xx

    http://confettifashionblog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  26. omg this sooooo damn cool!

    ReplyDelete
  27. nice look, adore your maxi asimmetric skirt! you have a great blog, looking forward to staying in touch xx

    http://always-glamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Diana!!! truly appreciate it

      Delete
  28. omg you look amazing! I love love the outfit! Its probably my favourite 4th of july outfit i've ever seen! Definitely following! Your style is really cool :) good luck with your exam! xx
    http://www.thefrillseekers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Huge Smile*
      Thank you so very much Leah, you are truly AWESOME!
      :)

      Delete
  29. You look gorgeous in these photos! Wish I was creative enough/had the time to come up with and create all of these amazing DIYs that you do! The skirt looks so good, could be sold in a shop like that! I was shocked when I saw that it was a DIY! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :O Thank youuu!!!! Thank you!!!
      you make me want to do more DIYs, hahah, so encouraging! I truly appreciate it
      xx

      Delete
  30. I absolutely adore this patriotic look! Happy fourth! You look gorgeous in your photos!

    http://isabellasfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^_^ Thank you Isabella!!! Happy Fourth!
      xx

      Delete
  31. Love this holiday outfit, you look super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  32. You look absolutely fabulous and these photos are like from a fashion magazine!:)
    Simona

    ReplyDelete
  33. You are so creative! Love love this outfit! You have styled all the items perfectly. I need that floral headband - make me oneeeeeeeeeee :D haha x

    ReplyDelete
  34. Thanks Debbie :)
    Making a flower headband is SUPER easyyyyy, I will do a DIY on it soon!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  35. Wow, your good ;) check out my blog, if you like we can follow each other ;)

    ReplyDelete
  36. OMG, you're so freaking beautiful! this outfit and your hair look like a dream!
    ❁✿❀✽

    ReplyDelete