Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

MINK PINK "Suped Up Slashers" Contest

July 30, 2012

You can vote for mine HERE <3

P E A C E
Greetings Guys! I hope all is well with everyone! AHH, I have been itching to post this since last Friday  but I was waiting for my MINK PINK entry to go through!
 Last Friday my friend TODD came over to help me take pictures for my online store. His photography and artwork is just brilliant and his Canon camera is "WICKED, " it surely puts my Fuji camera to shame, hahah! I will definitely have to feature him on my blog one of these days. The picture with both of us and the picture with the shorts on the grass, was taken with his lovely camera, the quality is just gorgeous!
I entered the Mink Pink "Suped Up Slashers" contest for a chance to win $1,000 worth of MINK PINK wardrobe. How awesome would that be, I usually don't win these things but it's worth a try. To enter all you have to do is reconstruct a pair of shorts or jeans. Let your creativity shine, and I quote from MINK PINK, "the crazier the better." If you guys enter the contest, please let me know so I could vote for you and see your lovely designs.
 I really enjoyed making these Levis cut off shorts, the concept is definitely something new than what I  am use to making. I was really inspired by  tie dye, nature, galaxy, unicorns, flowers and the list goes on and on.  Even if I don't win the contest, I have some new ideas for shorts I plan on selling on my online store. I would truly appreciate it if you guys vote for me (here, here or here.....in case you missed the last three links...... HERE) <3 <3
*FancySmooches*

49 comments

  1. Your shorts is tooooooo cuuutte ! I voted :)

    Faveurdautomne.blogspot.com

    Xoxo | Chloé

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :O
      Ohh, Thank you soooo much! I muchly appreciate it <3

      Delete
  2. WOW these shorts are actually amazing!! They are so happy and pretty! I can't believe you made them - how did you do the multi coloured bit at the top of the shorts? You definitely deserve to win, you have my vote :)

    http://velvetpassion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D I really hope I win!
      I did the multicolor part by first bleaching the the top section until I got a white/cream color! Wash and dried until damp then I added some dye to add color :)
      <3

      Delete
  3. I love all your posts! You always look so happy and joyful. Now these shorts are AMAZING! I need your artistic skills asap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^_^ Thankssss Debbie <3 <3 <3

      Delete
  4. You look fab!

    http://riley-ellie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! you are super creative, the shorts are AMAZING. oh and your flower crown and glasses are cute too aha. consider me a new follower :) check my blog out if you have the time xx

    nadjascloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuuu, your AWESOME :) :)
      Im off to check it out RIGHT NOW :D
      <3

      Delete
  6. The coolest shorts on the planet!! xo

    www.theclothesmaiden.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wowww!! Thank you!!
      my "DIY confidence" just went to 200pts, haha
      xx

      Delete
  7. You're too much Fei. I love those shorts so much! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw :D
      Thank you OLIVIA, glad you love them!! <3

      Delete
  8. Voted for you, such stunning shorts!
    Your deserve to win! x

    http://charmainescloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :3 Thanks so much for your vote and your SWEET words!!! <3 MUCH thankssss!

      Delete
  9. Damn this is so creative! I love it!!
    Voted for you :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG !
    Such a great blog !

    Those shorts are amazing !
    I'm following your blog !

    xo ,
    Ana Catalarrana
    http://SinBowTie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. These shorts are so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look beautiful in the floral crown and your Mink Pink entry is amazing! You have wonderful style, I'm not following :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I meant I'm NOW following haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha!!! XD thats funny
      Thank you Helen! <3 I truly appreciate it!

      Delete
  14. This is amazing darling!
    I totally love ur blog.
    xo.
    http://fromhatstoheels.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love these shorts! Good luck, I have voted for you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Thank you SADIE!! <3
      ^_^

      Delete
  16. LOVE the pictures, really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those shorts are so awesome!! <3
    kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  18. aww will definitely vote! your shorts are amazing. you've got to give some away PLEASE :D x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :3 Thank you!!!
      I have been meaning to do a GIVEAWAY and "I think its time" loll
      plus your "PLEASE" is pretty convincing ^_^
      just stay tuned for upcoming post for it :)

      Delete
  19. Lol your short is awesome =)

    ReplyDelete
  20. those shorts are amazing! I'd actually buy them!

    p.s your hair is gorgeous :)
    Sara xx
    www.Meugh.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you =D
      ..I will def make some for my online store <3

      Delete
  21. Those are so cute! I'm gonna be so jealous when you win. Thanks for voting for me by the way! I voted for you as well :) x

    Giveaway on my blog! Check it out :)
    Vote for me in the MinkPink Suped Up Slasher contest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU Ariel :)
      I doubt I will win but I HOPE I DO! a MINK PINK wardrobe would be nice, loll :)

      Delete
  22. Voted! you are so creative, I love the shorts! I hope you win :) Gorgeous photos by the way, your friends camera is pretty wicked :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU!!! :D
      Isn't his camera great, It was kind of sad to see it go, hahah
      I'm trying to get a new one!

      Delete
  23. OMG I'm so in love with your short!! So cute

    La bise Audrey ;)

    ReplyDelete
  24. You look sooo super kool! Love the photos xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. those shorts are crazy cool! love your fun style

    ReplyDelete
  26. Yay! I love this outfit and your hair. Did you cut it? :). I'm about to do the same. School shop all over the place :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hahah, I don't know why your comment came up on the wrong post, ... thats WERID! loll
    and Thank you Olivia :)..yeah I cut it, I had too many split ends!
    <3

    ReplyDelete