Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

ONLINE STORE: Update!!!

July 18, 2012

Hey Guys, this post is alittle update on my online store that I plan on opening.  I anticipated opening the store sometime last month but I have delayed it until the up coming months. I plan on selling not only reworked vintage shorts but also vintage pieces, reworked items and loads of tie dye pieces, (***tie dye junkie). The reworked shorts will be available in a variety of sizes (XXS-XXL) and designs. The picture above shows a few shorts that I have recently made.More than fifty shorts are done so far and I have loads more to do. Thank you guys so much for your support and for being patient with meJ just know that all this patience will payoff when the store opens. As always, I will keep you guys posted for updates. Thanks again, much Love!!!
 *FancySmooches*

36 comments

  1. Fabulous pile of awesome shorts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the store opened, all these shorts looks amazing!!!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the goodies you'll have in your store! wishing you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^__^ Thanks so much!!! I appreciate it!
      xx

      Delete
  4. Looking forward to seeing your store! I'm in love with the multicoloured studded pair :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, Thank you! Yeah the multicolored pair is one of my favorites
      :-D

      Delete
  5. Can't wait!! They all look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. just so excited for this! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! we are both EXCITED, thanks ronan
      <3

      Delete
  7. ...You really don't know how excited I am about this! Oooh can't wait Fei!! And thanks for that comment on youtube :). You're super sweet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Olivia :)
      and you are very welcome, I love the song that was playing during the video, I had to look it up :)!!!! <3

      Delete
  8. I can't wait to see the shop once its up. Those shorts are looking pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those shorts! Can't wait for your store to open,
    I'm following you now xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank SO very much for the follow :) I truly appreciate it LAURA. <3

      Delete
  10. ohmyGOSH those shorts. I think I'm in love.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heehee :) Glad you LOVE them!!!!

      Delete
  11. I lovee the USA shorts! can't wait to see everything, the shorts look great :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, i really like the USA shorts too,! Thank youuu
      xx

      Delete
  12. Fresh and innovative ideas to look great.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really I love it!!!
    Do you have an award for your blog in my last post!
    Thanks for visiting, have a happy weekend beautiful!
    kisses
    Duapara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw :) Thank you!!!
      I will def make sure to check it out
      <3

      Delete
  14. I lovee the usa shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You did a great job with all thoise shorts! Best of luck with your shop! Sounds great! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you LOADS Victoria :)
      <3

      Delete
  16. Good luck with the shop, shorts look fab!

    http://monstermagpie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. dooood i gotta get my hands on a pair of those

    ReplyDelete