August 15, 2012

FUN.

Top | F21               Trousers | H&M                  Oxfords| Target              Handbag | Gift from Mother
Spike Necklace | Forever21
    Hey Guys!! ! I recently went to Houston,Texas with my mother for a wedding, my cousin was getting married. The event was lovely, and it was nice to meet new family members, as my family is HHUUUGGGEEEE. While I was down there, I managed to do some shopping, I could feel the pitch in my wallet every time I purchased some thing because tax in Texas is like 8.25%. I am so use to paying 6% in Maryland, ahaha. I got alot of lovely things along with the polka top I am wearing above, you guys will see the remaining things in some coming outfit post. I really enjoyed my time in Texas and I can't wait to go back and visit my aunt. 
       As my second year of college in slowly creepying up on me (less than two weeks. eekks), I am in the process of putting together my "Back to School outfits," video, how exciting, right?! The video will be on a couple of outfits that I plan on wearing for the upcoming school year. I sooo can't wait for fall time, which to me, equals boots, blazers, tights and LAYERINGS!
       Stating the obvious, I cut my hair not to long ago, I had plenty of split ends. Now that I am going all natural, I was so eager for the first time ever to get a hair cut/trim. I am really liking my hair curly. My hair routine in the morning is so easy, it simply consist of the "shake and go" technique.
   
 P.S. Thank you all for the lovely response from my "DIY: Flower Crown" post! I'm glad I could have many of you guys saying that you would try the tutorial out. I'm already planning a post for another DIY, it will involve jewels :3
*FancySmooches*

52 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your comment on my post! Taxes here in Texas are killer, but this weekend is tax free so me and my friend Darren were going to hit up thrift stores! Also your hair looks fabulous and great outfit. Love the blouse with the high-waisted skinnies:) And I can't wait for the video!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuuu and You are very welcome Hope!
      That will be sooooo MUCH fun, especially knowing that things will be TAX free. whoop-whoop :D when I went to Texas I was only able to go to one THRIFT store and it was great <3

      Delete
  2. Love the look! Your hair looks fab too. Unfortunately for me my second year of college starts on Monday. But hey what can one do....

    Looking forward to the video.

    Smooches,
    Sheyla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh MY, Monday?!...already!
      where has this summer gone, seriously..
      good luck girl :)

      Delete
  3. your hair is so nice, i like the top too

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your hair! So pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankssss so much! so glad you love it :))

      Delete
  5. Great blouse.

    Love from Jo'burg

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that blouse!

    I reallly want to go to Texas and if it makes you feel any better tax in England is at 20% at the moment! haha
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whatttt?! nuh-uh.. thats crazyyy!
      here I am complaining about 8.25%, hahahee!
      Thanks for preparing me for when I one day travel to England ,:)
      heehee
      xx

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous shirt, can't get enough of polka dots!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, an yeah polka dots are GREAT!!!
      :)

      Delete
  8. I love that top! and you're hair is very pretty x


    nadjascloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nadja, I adore your hair as well :D

      Delete
  9. Love your outfit and your hair is gorgeous!

    www.apieceof-me.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. a few minutes away from where i live :D nice outfit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is too COOL!!! Ohh my, I wish I had ran into you :D

      Delete
  11. stunning! i absolutely adore your outfit xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the hair! Great look:) xx

    -Mimi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks MIMI, I appreciate it!! :D

      Delete
  13. Your hair looks great!!!! You look lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :3 aw, Thanks Diane so MUCH!!
      XX

      Delete
  14. Great top, you look great.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that whimsical blouse and necklace! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENT.
    I would be so happy if you could like my Facebook page. http://www.facebook.com/RoseHeartMode

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow, this is truly amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi there,
    I loved your blog, do you think we can follow each other?
    TODAY ON THE BLOG:http://thenativesalad.blogspot.pt/2012/08/lana-del-rei-for-h.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyy, thanks for stopping by :) I'll def make sure to check out your BLOG :D

      Delete
  19. Delicate and flirty tips for the modern woman.

    ReplyDelete
  20. cute dots!!
    Love,
    www.chicksinfeathers.co.cc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :)
      Polka dots are AWESOMEEE!

      Delete
  21. I always love your looks, this one is fantastic; I love the color of that top :)

    Looks like you had a good shopping day, Goodwill is the best :) Andd I love your hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanksssss girl :)
      and I sure did, I got some stuff here and there :D
      xx

      Delete
  22. Super jealous that we don't have Goodwill in the UK! Everyone seems to find such great things ha xx
    http://beautyandablogger.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, well at least you guys have charity shops, that's kind of similar I think :)
      Im SUPER JEALOUS, you guys have a Primark, That store seems sooo AMAZINGGGG, I only dream of stepping foot in it one day!
      xx

      Delete
  23. I can't believe the school year is starting again, ah! At least I have your back to school videos to look forward to, haha :p
    I love the polka dot shirt. Polka dots always add so much fun to an outfit :)

    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuu Ava!!!
      :D I know, where did summer go?! ahhh...
      and yay! more videos to come
      xx

      Delete
  24. wow you look way pretty as usual :)

    ♡ candace from [ aphrodite blue ]

    ReplyDelete
  25. wow you had an amazing day of shopping!!! LOVE your style- that polka dot top is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  26. love your style! great blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love your hair ! You look beauts love the whole outfit, check out my blog www.fashionispoetic.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love your shirt and off to check out you DIY crown! x

    ReplyDelete
  29. That top is so cute!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...