Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

My Back to School Looks

August 20, 2012


Hahah, I had fun making this video for my Youtube channel! I always cringe when I watch my videos though.  Watching them, I find it AWKWARD most of the time, heehee. 
Make sure to check out my other videos (except the older ones, their so embarrassing.. EKK) I promised myself I wouldn't take them down because I want people to see my growth and progress as time goes on, and hopefully it can encourage others to make their own channel.
My second year of college starts in less than a week "Oh My", I'm looking forward to another fashionable school year and making friends. Hope you guys LOVE the video and I will see you in my next post <3 p="p">
* FancySmooches*




22 comments

  1. nice outfits! Great for back to school ^_^

    what's the song for the last look in the video?

    -Avé
    averenee.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuu :)
      Its by Matt and Kim "Good Ol Fashion Nightmare"

      Delete
  2. I LOVE the video, you're definitely going to be the best dressed girl in school; I love all of the looks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah,,:D
      Thank you, im really looking forward to another school year
      xx

      Delete
  3. Love the video, wonderful inspiration!
    If you get a moment come check out my latest post!
    XOXO
    Morgan
    http://thesocialboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the outfits but I definitely have a crush on the Wednesday and Thursday ones!! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Diane !!
      Ahh, those were my favorite too :)

      Delete
  5. you are so cute, darling, I am in love <3
    And your style is just ahh, I am so glad I found you :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :3 Thank you LOADS Milex, you are too sweet!
      <3

      Delete
  6. I love it you look so chill! I especially love your skirts and that diy jacket :). Great outfits!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU oliviaso much, <3
      glad you love it :)

      Delete
  7. Loved this blog, i'm following now !

    ReplyDelete
  8. your outfits are very nice *_* your blog is very good and interesting. maybe follow each other? im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I will def check out your blog :D
      x

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Tiffanyyyy :)) aw, thank youuu
      <3

      Delete
  10. I try to create a video, but I feel like with my accent no one will understand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Make one, long as you LOVE it, thats all that matters :)...and pshhhh, I 'll watch it!
      xx

      Delete