Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

THRIFTY Sunday

September 4, 2012

I spotted this beauty, but for $10.00 I had to leave it!

She has the coolest necklace ever, its 3D! The image open and closes its eyes
            Hey guys! I hope everyone had a great labor weekend, I certainly used Monday to catch up on a few assignments and readings. On Sunday I hung out with my friend Medina. She goes to a Art Institute which is a totally different school schedule/system from Universities and colleges, so finding time to hangout together can be hard. We managed to snag some time (the whole day, hahah) and do some thirfting. We went to two different thrift stores near where I live and I must say "I was lucky." Which by the way, I do not always get lucky with finding goodies at the thrifit store, I previously went thrfiting on 3 separate occasions and didn't find anything, so I guess it takes patience.
     Nothing I purchased was on sale but I thought they were for good prices. I purchased the skirt, booties and earrings while Medina purchased the two necklaces and belt. I can't wait to wear the shoes that I got, but first I must OVERSPRAY them with Lysol, haha! They were in good condition and in my size, (SHOCKER)
      The thrift store near me always has a sale every Sunday (50% off selected tags) which explained the large amount of people  that  were there scrambling through the place to find some treasures. I typically like to shop when theirs less people because I take my time and I feel more at ease....anyone else??.  After thrifting we went and took some pictures by the pier, which is now by the way one of my favorite places to take blog pictures, hahah! All in all, it was definitely a lovely evening. 
  Ohhh and I now have a instagram @fancymuffin, I opened an account through my mom's ipod touch so I will be posting some stuff here and there. I'm really enjoying it!

"TIME IS TICKING"  Don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY!!! <3 p="p">

*Fancy Smooches*

16 comments

  1. I love thrifting! It's so exciting when you find really good stuff. Your outfit is great by the way :)

    couturing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omgosh it so is! and Thank youu! :D

      Delete
  2. You always have great finds, those forrest booties are so cute! I like to wait when there are less people in the stores to shop too, makes it easier for me and is usually more fun :). Love you and your friend's outfit by the way!


    onacruz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuuu,
      those green booties were such a steal ,im glad I got them for such a great price! :)

      Delete
  3. Want those pins in the first photo and that lovely blazer;) You really do better that us when it comes to thrifting, you seem to find a lot of amazing pieces. You look super cool, love love love the school girl vibe - great styling Fei

    xx
    5th&6th

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are definitely some awesome finds! I'm so happy to live in a city where thrift and consignment stores are in abundance. I've seriously found some unique vintage and past season designer pieces that are pretty much my favorites. That eye necklace is especially, ahem, eye-catching (haha, sorry, I couldn't help myself)!

    xoxo,
    Sabrina
    http://www.rougespark.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish where I lived was like that, Im pretty sure I would always be broke though, hahh
      ..and my friends necklace is sooo cool,I remember when she first showed me it, I couldn't get over the 3D effect...AWESOME.
      xx

      Delete
  5. I recently stumbled across your blog and I LOVE it! I love the layout to the content and everything in between! Your style is just impeccable and your blog is simply the epitome of perfection! I am your newest, most avid follower, I look forward to reading your future posts. I would love it if you could perhaps follow me back too? Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Iffa :)
      I will def check out your blog !!!
      xx

      Delete
  6. your blog is a new favorite of mine :) your posts are always so lovely and your sense of style is to die for! I too love thrifting, if your interested i just did a post on some stuff i recently found, you might be interested? I am always so nosey and love to see what other people find! the Jewellery you found is amazing!
    Anna

    http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love seeingtoerh people thrift goodies ,hahah :)
      and I will DEF check iut out anna <)
      THANK YOU!!!

      Delete