Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

GALAXY Dust

September 19, 2012

Top|T.J. Maxx     Jacket|F21     Skirt|DIY      Boot&Hat|H&M       Rings|Mother's
Hello to all! Yes, you guys are seeing correctly, I'm not wearing my round sunglasses, I had to give them a break for this post. It's funny because its seems like I wear them alot but the only time I  really wear them is when I'm taking blog pictures. I'm blind as a bat and wear  prescription glasses ( and have done so since second grade), hahah. I adore this perter pan collar top I'm wearing. I recently purchased it from T.J. Maxx and couldn't be happier. I usually avoid BUYING bedazzled collar tops because I always tell myself "I can  just make it myself," but finding the time to do it can be a problem, so I gave in when I saw this top with a gold glitter collar not to mention the gold buttons that go down the back. I paired it with my DIY galaxy skirt that I made almost a year ago, HERE is a similar tutorial on how to get the galaxy effect. I am so excited to be wearing tights, and jackets as the weather here in Maryland is getting cooler (yayay).

I am really enjoying all the different blog post from Fashion Week going on from around the world. The street styles are so amazing, you can truly get so much inspiration from them. The styles just make me want to be more daring with my style and experiment (Muahahah), I love it. It got me thinking about taking some street style photos of people around campus. Their are moments on campus, where I see an eye catching outfit and I want to whip out my camera but I 'm like "darn, I left it at home"...FAIL! Like the other day, I saw a girl with pale gray hair, her hair reminded me so much of Kelly Osbourne, not to mention her eccentric outfit. 
 So, I'll start taking some pictures here and there on campus and we will see how that goes, I am such a fan of individual style. Talk to you guys soon!
*FancySmooches*

32 comments

  1. I really like this outfit, I can't beleive that you made the skirt:O xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. No I just used color hair spray :D
      dying it wouldn't work because my braids are synthetic,
      i prefer the hair spray because its fast, easy to apply and harmless to my braids :)

      Delete
  3. Super cute outfit and your hair looks cooll <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way you do the galaxy print trend! And your hair is great.

    couturing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)) Thank youuuu, glad you like it!!!

      Delete
  5. I actually did a really cool DIY your own collar post that uses CD's to give it a holographic effect if you want a cheap easy DIY collar you should check it out
    btw I am loving the galaxy print I really want to do that effect on some vans bc galaxy vans are all over tumblr
    thecloudgalaxy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :O that sounds AWESOME, I saw something similar to that DIY on someones blog, it really looked COOL! :)
      def do the effect on VANS and tell me how it goes, I am yet to try it on shoes!!

      Delete
  6. Love the tips of your braids and mum's rings! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love dt skirt :)
    http://msversatiletips.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your outfit and your skirt is awesome :)
    http://fashionandtherebel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thank you!! Im glad you lvoe it!
      xx

      Delete
  9. Ah! I can't wait to see your on campus photos of people, I love seeing street style. By the way I LOVE your outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ME TOO, :D
      I cant wait either :) Hopefully by then I will have a new camera so it quality will be better!

      Delete
  10. very cute galaxy skirt and i like your ombre hair!
    would you like to follow each other?

    P.S. $100 Giveaway from Boticca until end of September:
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com.au/2012/09/boticca-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will def check out your blog :)

      Delete
  11. nice outfit!!!! it´s like being wrapped in universe magic! love it!

    http://lovelyboheme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha,
      EXACTLYYY and I love it :)
      xx

      Delete
  12. I love your hair, and your skirt and rings are gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your collar you look great

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fei!! I love that collar and I love the way you sweep your braids across your face. Wish I had your diy skills -__- lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Olivia!!! :)
      ...Hahahah! XD
      <3

      Delete
  15. Wow, can't believe! DIY! Love it and want one:( Really feeling the galaxy trend, but we don't own one yet :( and we're too lazy for a DIY LOL... Love the layering, your hair, and that beautiful top.

    xx
    5th&6th

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU so much guys!!! :) I LOVE the whole galaxy trend too, I really want to make a galaxy dress next, that would be cool!

      ....and I totally understand the whole laziness thing..I suffer from it sometimes ,hahah

      xx

      Delete