Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

Passion Pit -"Carried Away"

September 13, 2012

Stripe Bustier|F21          Skirt|Thrift Store        Teal Blazer|F21
 This is what I wore on Monday, the weather was beautiful, 77 degrees Fahrenheit (25 degrees Celsius), when you start getting temperatures like this, you know you are getting closer and closer to Fall! I have been dying to properly wear this stripe bustier ever since I got it, I say "properly" because I have always wanted to pair it with a bright floral skirt. Thanks to a thrifting trip two weekends ago, I was able to make that possible. I paired the outfit with my H&M black flatforms and wore them with purple socks to add some color. Speaking of flatforms, I was browsing ASOS the other day and saw ALL THESE AWESOME FLATFORMS, (especially this ONE ) that should be in my closet right now, hahah. What I love most about flatforms is that they give me some height, comfortably. My feet aren't arch which is how I fail to walk in heels, I'm trying though, haha.
 "Flatforms all day everyday"
 **Jammin to some Passion Pit Music** I'm off to finish some homework and studying!
Thank you to those who entered my giveaway, the TWO lucky winners will be announced this Saturday, September 15, 2012!!! Yay :D
*FancySmooches*

28 comments

  1. Absolutely stunning! I love the contrast patterns! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUCH a good outfit, you look seriously amazing

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my giveaway (click one page back) to win a MAC lipstick and 5 models own nail polishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Helen SOOOOO much! :))

      Delete
  3. This is gorgeous, I would never have picked the dress seeing it on the hanger but it looks insane on you xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :3 OLIVIA, thank youuu! You seriously so sweet <3

      Delete
  4. You look amazing !
    Love this outfit !

    (M/F Giveaway internacional on my blog)

    xo ,
    Ana Catalarrana
    http://Sinbowtie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your skirt!!!
    For my hair, I bleached it and then I dyed it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! and awwww, thats soo awesome! it really looks lovelyy! I am too scared to bleach my hair so I stick to color hair spray, I just bought a blue color today, hahah! :)

      Delete
  6. I love the blue blazer, I bought the same in yellow and black.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rose! :)
      and ahhhh I need a yellow blazer, I don't really have any bright colors ones besides pink!

      Delete
  7. Lovely blog :) I would love to see much of your post! May be we could follow each other. Let me know once you followed me in google friend connect and I will follow right back.

    -xoxo-
    senyoritalakwachera.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I will def make sure to check out your blog!

      Delete
  8. Your style is totally AWESOME, I love the colors of this outfit, perfect blazer and skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i´m such a blazer slut! so i fell for that one! ;)

    http://lovelyboheme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and me BOTH, I own a ton of them and counting :D

      Delete
  10. hey fei I love your blog I just started following you I love Sunnys where did you get them?
    Also could you do a post on thrift store sweaters? I have a ton of those ugly weird sweaters you find in the thrift store but I don't know how to pair them for the life of me.
    check out my blog?
    I don't have any followers yet could you be my first?
    http://theclouldgalaxy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Simone :) I got my sun glasses from H&M awhile ago! and I will def consider doing a post like that for sometime during fall,
      I will def check out your blog...

      Delete
  11. Perfect outfit, I love the skirt!xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing outfit! You look absolutely gorgeous, you have such great style!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^_^ Thanks Hannah! I really appreciate it !
      <3

      Delete
  13. I love the mix of prints and patterns, it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete