Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

Calm and Collective

October 11, 2012

Top, Blazer| H&M   Skirt|Thrifted    Stockings, Bag|T.J. Maxx    Boots| Wet Seal    Hat| F21     Necklace|DIY
 A total change of scenery for me, I decided to take a few shots near the pier! Ahh, the atmosphere was so calming not to mention the sky during sun set, it was GORGEOUS. The best time to whip out your supscribtion to the Wall Street Journal and start reading it (hence the last picture.)
 For the love of Fall weather, I completely got my outfit inspiration from the season. The warm colors: olive, burnt orange, brown, dark blue etc. all complement each other. The blazer and top I recently got from H&M for a total of $17.00 (on sale) YUP, you can't beat that. I think its safe to say I am in love with ankle boots, this past week all I have been wearing are ankle boots. I picked up these studded brown ones earlier this month and was able to wear them around campus from class to class, comfort is key. Yesterday on campus I saw this guy that probably had the best Indie/rocker/ punk outfit that I had seen in a while, it was totally DIFFERENT and UNIQUE, and I couldn't help but chase him down to compliment him on his outfit, hahah and I was able to get a picture thanks to my friends. I am really looking forward to showing you guys in upcoming post all the campus styles that I have seen. Personal style is truly an art and a form of of an expression.
London is a no go for me unfortunately, the timing of knowing about the trip through my college was a bit late, so I guess PRIMARK will have to wait *tear tear*
*FancySmooches*


19 comments

  1. LOVE this! Especially your boots, very jealous xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is SO CUTE!
    Love this look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always kill me with your outfits! I love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i loveee this outfit! now following :)

    http://style-delirium.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)) Thank you so MUCH Rachel <3
      xx

      Delete
  5. Love this outfit:)
    I follow you, hope you follow back:)
    http://ayoungspirit.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ornella ! I truly appreciate it:)

      Delete
  6. Cannot wait to see all the on campus style, I love looking at peoples everyday wear for school!

    And your outfit is just so pretty as usual, total score on that top and blazer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeahhh, I can't wait to show you guys the photos!! and THANK YOUUU, H&M has its moments, hah!

      Delete
  7. Can't wait to see the campus style, I'm excited to see what people wear! I love your photos, they're cool & creative..I also like how you styled the outfit and made it your own!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my god dem boots! there simple but the studds really add something

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankssss and I only got them for $10 too!!
      :O

      Delete
  9. omg your style is actually amazing! I love the skirt! you have defo gained a follow you!!

    www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogpspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. sick style!
    *Besos*
    http://www.cmichellestyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab Outfit.
    Effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete