October 24, 2012

COMPLIMENTARY colors | Yellow&Red

Blouse|WetSeal    Skirt&Jacket|F21   Flatforms|EBAY   Clutch|Mothers    Hat|Thrift Store
 
I don't think their is anytime besides Fall season that I admire nature so much.  I just want to take a plastic trash bag and collect all the different colored leaves and keep them in hopes to preserve them because they give me so much joy! I just love Fall!!
If there is anything you long for "DON'T STOP BELIEVING," with that being said, I have been wanting a red wool hat for thee longest time. My other hats I own range from a variety of darker colors so I wanted to expand my selection. Last week, I went to a new thrift store further away from where I live and found this vintage red one for only $6.98, I say only because the hat was very sturdy and is in perfect condition, definitely a deal...SCORE! This hat is the biggest one I own by far but I love it, it 's so unique, so yeah my hat collection is growing, hah. I just love finding new thrift stores, it's like  exploring a big treasure chest that has loads of goodies for inexpensive prices compared to malls or departments stores. This is what I wore on Monday, don't be fooled by the sunlight action going on in these photos, it was a bit chilly but I took complete advantage of the sunlight and decided to wear red and yellow, which are two colors that I think really compliment each other.
I busted out my red flatforms as it match perfectly with the red hat. My embarrassing moment on Monday happened when I was on campus walking from a class that had just ended and I tripped on my flatforms before I reached the steps, hahah! It's funny because I knew it was bound to happen that day because I am just clumsy but I didn't think it would happen in front of close to 100 students, ahhhh. I laughed it off then went on with my business, what to do.
I am changing a few things on my blog as far as the layout and header, so expect more future changes. I was getting really bored with the previous layout and wanted something new. I hope all is well with everyone! I will talk to you guys soon!!!
*FancySmooches*

68 comments:

  1. Those flatforms and the hat are amazing! Abssolutely gorgeouse outfit, and fab blog.

    Bethany Paige (www.paigeoffasgion.blogspot.co.uk) X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thank you so MUCH Bethany! <3

      Delete
  2. This outfit is amazing, love the colour blocking going on! Also, I'm loving the new blog layout x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie, glad you like the new layout and my outfit! :) yay!

      Delete
  3. you look beyond awesome! xx

    prettylittleenvies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another gorgeous outfit! Love your shoes xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your flatforms !!!!!!

    I follow can you follow back?
    http://elogiosamislocuras.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuuuuuu!!!!! their my fav pair, :D

      Delete
  6. Great look! Love your shoes and hat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colors are amazing!!!! You look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree Diane. These colours are amazing together and they look absolutely gorg on you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this outfit and the pins on your jacket are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I lumping love you LSP button I have been wanting a adventure time button for ages but I want one that says drama bomb or daddy why did you eat my fries?
    where did you get yours
    thecloudgalaxy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahhh,, Adventure time is AWESOME!
      Lumpy Thanksss :) my brother actually got the pin for me at an anime convention :)

      Delete
  11. girl, how you do that? every single one of your outfits and all your color combinations are so eye-catchingly stunning! your style is sensational! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahh, heehee
      "girl, how you do that," that made me LAUGH!!
      thank you so much :) :)

      Delete
  12. I love the colours you use !
    You look stunning !

    xo ,
    Ana Catalarrana
    http://sinbowtie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. you've got great style! the pops of colour here are fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow i love the reds in this :)
    AND THAT LSP BUTTON OMG SUPER JEALOUS xx


    nadjascloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. um..you look FANTASTIC, and i love all your red accessories!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  16. The colours really do compliment each other, you look amazing!

    www.apieceof-me.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. you look so chic! + love your hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I loveeee this outfit you look really chic and cute , the colours look great together. And your style is amazing , definite follow

    carelessworldd.blogspot.co.uk

    love
    debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU, THANK YOU,and Thank youu Debbie :) you are sooo sweet!!!

      Delete
  19. I love this outfit, I love how your have mixed and matched!
    You look loverly babe, great styling!
    xx

    www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Claudia :) I love mix and matching patterns and prints!
      <3

      Delete
  20. love the jacket :)

    http://summerfashiongrunge.blogspot.co.uk/

    summer xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love how you matched everything so perfectly: same tone of red in shoes, hat and clutch and you even adopted the yellow of your skirt to your toes!

    XOXO LEA
    www.velvetmolecules.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, Thank youuu! I can be a bit tedious when it comes to what I wear, haha!
      :)

      Delete
  22. Love the whole ensemble, the colors are perfectly matched and the textures work well together. The hat is a great buy, should go thrifting soon ;) Fall is our favorite season too, its just so beautiful.

    Have a great weekend!
    xx
    5th&6th

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah def GO thrifting!!! :) Fall is just so lovely! I love how you can mix different patterns, textures, I love the warm colors and layering pieces, its JUST GREAT! :)

      Delete
  23. I love your flatforms! I'm so tempted to buy a black pair, love this whole outfit It's so cute!
    Taya xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DO IT, DO IT! you wont regret it :) I absolutely LOVE mine!!! and thank youu :D

      Delete
  24. thanks for the follow lovely :3 followed back and love the shoes btw :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)) THANK YOU! and love your blog,, :D

      Delete
  25. I love the colors of your outfit! You're perfect!! I follow U !

    http://hiispyrebel.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Awesome outfit! Love the hat ans sunnies!

    http://thefashionistaswardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. You always look amazing!! I love the colours in this outfit, and those shoes!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ife :D I love them too!!
      <3

      Delete
  28. Love the colours in your outfit, and man I want your flatforms

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah, Thanks! and yeah I really love them, one of my many good buys on ebay :)

      Delete
  29. you have such an amazing style, I usually don't enjoy colours but they look great on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I totally adore this outfit!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)) im HAPPY you do!! Thank youuu....

      Delete
  31. Amazing look =)
    Hey what about following each other? Visit my blog and let me know, it would be great to keep in touch!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will def check your blog out :D

      Delete
  32. Love the contrasting colours, I want your flatforms and blouse!xx

    ReplyDelete
  33. Replies
    1. :3
      THANK YOUUU! i really appreciate it!

      Delete
  34. Seriously, I am in love with your shoes, they are GORGEOUS! x

    ReplyDelete
  35. I have that same clutch lol nice outfit

    http://passionforashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...