Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

Floral Graditude

October 6, 2012

Flower blouse| H&M       Skirt &Boots| T.J Maxx      Purse|Gift     Jewelry | F21

(That awkward moment when you haven't posted a blog post in while and your trying to come up with an introduction), hahahah! "Hey Guyssss, long time no ....post?" :)
I love this floral blouse from H&M, the vibrant colors make it easy to pair it with pretty much anything. I got the blouse for $15 because it was on sale. It's funny because I recently went back to H&M and saw that they had restocked some more of the blouse but were selling them for the regular price of  $30. So I guess I was lucky to pick up the last one in clearance. I really had this coral high-low skirt in mind when I bought the top, and being the floral junkie that I am, I had to get it.
 The leaves are changing color faster than I expected actually! Ahhh, nothing like blog pictures during the Fall time (my favorite)
In other news, I might be going to London for my winter break, (fingers crossed). The opportunity is offered through my college, and I would be there for two weeks taking a course that would count towards a credit. The thought of me being in London is just beyond me and totally overwhelming. I might even be able to the visit wonderful "PRIMARK," the store I wish existed in the states,haha. Just imagine all the gorgeous scenery and street style pictures I would come back with and hopefully by then I would have bought a canon camera, so the images come out clearer. I will def keep you guys posted on the trip!
My mom recently went to Pheonix and Las Vegas (yes without me, sadly missing one day off of classes would kill me.) She really enjoyed herself, between playing on slot machines, mountain climbing, sight seeing and some shopping she concluded that Las Vegas was better than New York :O I guess I will just have to wait and see if that's right when I visit Las Vegas next year. My mom brought back some nice clothing  from Phoenix  for me, all the items were really different and unique. I can't wait to style them, I'm just searching for the right pieces.  Nothing in my closet seems to do justice for the amazing items she got.
*FancySmooches*

27 comments

  1. Beautiful look! Love the shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not usually a fan of the whole high low thing but I really like your skirt, mainly because of the colour and the way you have styled it x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thank youuuuu! I actually use to not like the high-low trend too, it took me like 3 months though before i tried it and gave in, hahahh! <3

      Delete
  3. Beautiful! Love that blouse xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuu so much!
      floral is GREAT:)
      xx

      Delete
  4. You look so lovely!

    http://riley-ellise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my I'm totally in love with your floral shirt and chiffon skirt with asymmetrical hemline xoxo
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh, you might be coming to London. I think you'll really enjoy yourself if you do, so fingers crossed :)
    Also, I'm in love with this outfit! The accessories are on point!

    www.apieceof-me.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nkechi :) :)
      if I went there, I would probaly end up staying there, hahah

      Delete
  7. Love the outfit! You look beautiful!

    www.eyeknow-manou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this outfit! It's so colorful :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ughh jealous. I want to go to Vegas soooo bad
    You look amazing :)

    The Lovelorn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you and ME both! It really seems like a cool place :) and THANK YOU!

      Delete
  10. oh long time no see! u going to London oh mee too! Although I m going next week and omg Im also thinking about PRIMARK hehe =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahah, indeed :)
      ..I am no longer going at the moment, but if you happen to stop by Primark dont forget to think of me ;) hahah,, HAVE a safe trip :D

      Delete
  11. your ring and your shirt <3 lovely outfit xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hannah, I appreciate it !
      :D
      xx

      Delete
  12. I so hope you get to go to London!! And please document everything you see in Primark :)

    I'm loving this look, you always look effortlessly cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may not be able to go :/ Boo-Hoo...
      and thanksssss !!!
      :)

      Delete
  13. i really like your blog all your photos are perfect!! :D

    http://summerfashiongrunge.blogspot.co.uk/

    summer xoxo

    ReplyDelete