December 12, 2012

Anything Could Happen

Lovely Fancy Muffin customer
BUY: TIE DYE SHIRTS here
Long time no blog, I seriously can't believe it has been a month since I last blogged and yes, I went through a bit of withdrawal. Everyday I logged onto my Blogger account, but it was a bit depressing to know that I couldn't post anything due to the fact that I had NO TIME. I didn't expect this semester to be sooooo busy for me but it is almost over (Thank Goodness). I take my last exam on Friday, WOO-HOO then my Holiday break begins.
I am sure some of you guys are wondering about the photos above, well last week, I had the great opportunity of selling some of my handmade goodies for "Vendor's Day" at my college, how cool is that! I displayed all my shorts that I had previously made during the summer and also some newly made tie dye shirts. I have improved on my tie dying skills after practicing again and again, but the only thing suffering from this is my carpet, their are some dye stains here and there,ahahh. 
The event was really fun. I sold some stuff and told others about what love to do. I can't wait for my online store to open next year SPRING/SUMMER time,....I know what I will be doing during my Holiday break.
*FancySmooches*

29 comments:

  1. Your shorts are so cute!
    Very creative and fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, Thank you, I really appreciate that <3
      xx

      Delete
  2. your tie-dying skills are ah-mazing!.... seriously


    sincerely,
    niabunny

    ReplyDelete
  3. That vendor's day looks awesome! Great shorts.

    couturing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeahh, it was so much! I so didn't want it to end once time came around to pack up,hahah

      Delete
  4. Would love to see a DIY post on how to make a tie dye heart.
    thecloudgalaxy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely!
      I hope to do more DIY in future post :)

      Delete
  5. The watermelon one...I WANT IT.

    -Ezi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuu!!! I am selling it on ebay, the link is above!
      xx

      Delete
  6. Oh lord, I need to have one of your shorts! Fab!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. COMING SOON :)) ahaha
      thanksss DIANE!!!

      Delete
  7. This is true perfection

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw that looks like fun, congrats!! The shorts are so cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was loads of fun!! :) and THANK YOU :D

      Delete
  9. I like this post so much: these pictures are wonderful!
    What about following each other? Cosa mi metto???
    Win a Daniel Wellington watch!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovvvve the dye-shorts and your style is soo vintgae!

    www.whatshappeningnat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me like VINTAGE :) thank you natalie
      <3

      Delete
  11. The stuff you do is amazing, well done! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :3 Thank you VICTORIA!!!
      I appreciate it,

      Delete
  12. These are so cool! I'd love a pair of those shorts!
    tie-dye-eyes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankssss Allie! I am working on an online store so when it is up you will be able to purchase them then :)
      xx

      Delete
  13. WOW these are so cool! I know where I'll be getting my shorts next summer! You've done such a great job, love it!
    Taya xo

    ReplyDelete

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...