Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

Seasons Greetings!

December 26, 2012


So Christmas has come and gone, it went by as fast as it came! I spent Christmas with my mom as it also was her birthday, and that in itself was truly was the best gift I could ask for! These are a couple of photos that I took at a Christmas party that I went to last week! It was so much fun!!! Alot of the people there I hadn't seen in awhile so it was nice to play catch up and reminisce on old stories.

Its snowing today, I will probably spend the day fraying some shorts for my online store and preparing to mail out the prizes to the winners of the giveaway  I held a few months ago (I appreciate there patience so much, ahah) Have a lovely day everyone!
*Fancy Smooches*

20 comments

  1. Beautiful photos, hope you had a great christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I sure did!
      :)
      i hope you has a great Christmas as well!!!
      xx

      Delete
  2. oh how lovely! I hope you had a beautiful Christmas =) And I also wanted to thank you for your answer on your previous post =) Thanks dear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh you are welcome, glad I could help :)
      THANKK YOUUU!
      xx

      Delete
  3. Happy belated birthday to your mother and merry christmas, I know I'm late but hey, better late than never right :D
    I love seeing you all smiley! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YUP, I always say that, "better late than never" :)
      Thank you so much!!!

      Delete
  4. Lovely Photos!
    Effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you had a lovey time (: nice pictures!

    http://something-wickedd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing pictures!

    I am your newest follower.
    Follow me back? :D

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. merry christmas, babe! hope you had a great one!

    http://lovelyboheme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I sure did, I hope you enjoyed yours as well <3

      Delete
  8. Awesome!

    http://giaa-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey I love your blog!! check out my blog. i think you might like it ^___^ happy holidays

    http://the-edge-of-the-universe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. happy Holidays to you too! I am going right over there now to check it out :) Thankss!

      Delete