Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

S M I L E

January 30, 2013


Topshop Dress|Nordstrom      Blazer&Necklace| Thrift Store     Hat|H&M      Boots|Rugged Wearhouse     Bag|ROSS
So Ed Sheeran came to Baltimore yesterday for a concert (No, I didn't win those radio tickets to his SOLD OUT show) ** deep sigh** I was hoping his tour bus would some how get lost and he would end up at my door asking me for directions, but with this being the age of information and technology, the chances of that happening were slim. Seeing THIS instagram picture today didn't help at all, hahahee! Oh, I started classes on Monday, so far they are going great.
So I finally dyed my hair, I think it came out pretty nice! The color is a lot more vibrant in person. I used alpine green on the top and on the tips I used turquoise color. The dye that I used was Jerome Russell's Punky color.  After all the research I did and the reviews I read on the dye, I was sold!!! I was going to do a tutorial or video during the dying process but it was a hassle because it started to get a bit messy. 
I am officially a consumer of Topshop (Whoo), I ordered the dress shown above from Nordstrom,, it was on sale. The cosmic skirt  that I wanted was sold out so I opted for this lovely dress. It was originally $92.00 but was marked down for $29.99, and I had a gift card so...SCORE! This Aztec blazer is just so perfect, it's honestly been one of those clothing items that I wear almost ALL THE TIME. I think you guys would agree that there are just some clothing pieces that never get breaks during a particular season, so until summer time, this blazer will not rest.
*Fancy Smooches*

26 comments

  1. Your hair is amazing, it looks so pretty! Love your dress too <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you DIANE :)) yay, Glad you like my hair!!! <3

      Delete
  2. Your hair looks so good, can't believe that jacket is thrifted! It's gorgeous. xx

    Abby | Beauty and a Blogger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Abby :D!! yeah, the blazer was such a lucky buy,

      Delete
  3. The hair's gorgeous! I'm so in love with your laid back style... between, who takes the pictures for your blog?xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Esther, and I do! I use my tripod and the self timer always helps ^_^ At times my twin brother takes them for me but I would say 97% of the time I take them :)

      Delete
  4. I LOVE that blazer - when I saw "thrift store" I was like nooooo where will I find one??! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahah, thank you Olivia! I actually saw a couple of nice ones on "etsy.com" Just type in Aztec blazer and a whole bunch of results come up. Of those they are not as cheap as thrift store prices but they are pretty reasonable! :)

      Delete
  5. Your hair came out great! Love the blazer :)

    thefashi0nistanextdoor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That necklace, that blazer and your hair!! You have every reason to smile girl, you look fabulous :).

    ReplyDelete
  7. you have such a lovely style, i love it! i really like the jacket / blazer with your dip dyed hair.

    http://whothefuckismickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lucia :)) I love your blog by the way!
      xx

      Delete
  8. Cool coat ! love your hair too :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKSSS Izael!!! glad you like it
      =D

      Delete
  9. such a nice outfit *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. maybe follow each other? im a new follower. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) glad you like it! I am going over to visit your blog
      xx

      Delete
  10. Your hair is SO gorgeous!! <3
    Love your outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  11. great loot
    love your haire

    ReplyDelete
  12. Liking the tassel bag really cool + your hair is amazing the colour is like a green metallic effect super nice ! :) x

    http://krystelcouture.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omgosh that's such a cool color (green metallic) ^_^ Thanksss,
      xx

      Delete
  13. your blazer is amazing!! Also the green hair looks fab, it really stands out :) xx

    coldknees.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete