Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

DIY: Spiked Headband feat. Best Dress Ever (CAT)

February 19, 2013

You don't have to use a leather trim for you headband,  you can  always experiment with other fabrics!
Reinforce the  leather trim with a hot glue gun (recommended) 
Cut off any excess trim once you get close towards the end of the headband.
Place the stud on top of the headband  and using a scissors or  butter knife, bend the prong downward into lace. 
ALL DONE!  The headband can also be used as an accessory for hats to give it an edgy look.
Dress|Topshop     Beaded Top|T.J. Maxx     Bag|Thrift Store  Headband|DIY      Flatforms| H&M    
   "I can see clearly now the rain is gone (referring to old camera) YAY!,  I finally got a new camera (Canon T3i) after months of saving up for it, it is finally in my hands, MUAHAHAHA! So I thought I would whip out my DIY skills for you guys considering I haven't done so in such awhile. I will definitely have more on the way along with Youtube videos because I have a SPANKING NEW CAMERA (can you tell my excitement.) I am trying to familiarize myself with it, as I haven't use a DSLR in like two years, but it helps that the camera is user friendly. 
 So let's talk about this dress, **sigh** Where do I even begin! I first spotted this dress on the Topshop website and my jaw literally dropped. I thought it was the cutest dress ever (cat lover) and  lets face it, those big cat eyes got me. Topshop pretty much sold out in 48 hours but luckily restocked within days (it pays to stalk online stores.) I layered the racer back dress with a beaded collar blouse that I got from T.J. Maxx, and the rest was history. It totally gives the dress a different look and I love it ^_^ I
*Fancy Smooches*

44 comments

  1. Omg your hair looks amazing! Love the hat you diy'd too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this dress it so cute!
    and amazing DIY x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous of you! You got an awesome camera, a cute dress, AND you have tons of creativity. Keep up the great work lady.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww, THANK YOUU Jamara :):) ahah
      xx

      Delete
  4. This is such a good idea and so creative x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the DIY headband. The dress is amazing and so is your hair!! X

    www.allthingsleaf.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg you are such a cutie! I am in love with everything, and I can never get enough of this gorgeous hair!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)) heehee. Thank you Diane, you are so awesome! you are making me want to keep this hair FOREVERRR! lol
      <3

      Delete
  7. Love the DIY and your hair!
    Also that dress is sooo cute :)

    www.representing-me.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the new camera. Lovely quality.

    Nice diy. :) I love how edgy this outfit is. All of the accessories are on point and go great together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE IT!!!
    .. & you will have so much fun with your new camera. I promise you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU! AND omgosh yessss! I am soooo enjoying it!
      xx

      Delete
  10. great DIY! love your hat too xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVELY LOOK! I just adore it all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)) THANKS girl! Glad you like it,

      Delete
  12. nice!! i love you DIY! nice blog!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh I love the new hair and your dress! So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute and i LOVE the dress.

    How about following each other? Let me know on my blog!

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this DIY!!! I might just have to do it! I have a set of studs just hangin' around :)
    Taya xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU :D Yeah you should SOOO do it :)) put them to some use!
      xx

      Delete
  16. this looks amazing & such a good idea to put it on the hat !

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing look!!! :D
    With love,
    Miriam (varios-angulos.blogspot.pt)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your hair looks AWESOME

    And omg, that headband, this outfit. purrfect. Yeah I went there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! "You sooooo went there"! ahah
      Thanks girl!

      Delete
  19. I should totally try this and your hair looks lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YEAHHH try it! Its really easy, :) and THANK YOU!!!

      Delete
  20. great style *.*

    nice DIY project as well;)

    ReplyDelete