Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

I want to ride my Bicycle

February 23, 2013

Vintage Jacket&Belt| Thrift Store        Top|Charmaine's Closet        Skirt&Necklace| H&M (overly worn, I know)      Gucci purse| Gift 
Hello wonderful people, Thank you so much for all the positive feed back from my last post on the "DIY: Spiked headband tutorial," muchly appreciated.
 It was so WINDY when I took these pictures, you should see me scrambling through them to see which ones to post, the majority of them looked like I was getting attacked by the strong winds. I got the LOVELY LOVELY....like LOVELYYY top from Charmaine's Closet, she was selling a few of her clothes to help raise money for world challenge and to be able help a village in Thailand come 2014. Considering the cause, I couldn't help but check out her store plus her style is FABULOUS. I saw the ruffle top on there and just knew it was for me, I instantly got it. Thanks Charmaine, once again :) I can't wait to wear it with a printed suit...once I own one. 
 I hope everyone had a great week, my weekend will consist of studying for exams for next week and finishing applications for applying to universities! The last picture above was taken on campus, my twin brother took it.  I was creepin looking out the window to see if I could scout any students for my campus style feature I do for the school blog. I got a few snaps this week and can't wait to show you all sometime next week. 
*Fancy Smooches*

50 comments

  1. Nice look!!

    http://varios-angulos.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love! As always you look great <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loverlee look as always!! Your purse is really cool and I am forever jealous of your thrifting finds! What are you applying to doo at university? I wish you all the best with your exams!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU Taya :) you are always so sweet :3 I am applying for International Business, I like different cultures and traveling! I want to be a buyer for different clothing stores :)) other stuff in the fashion and blogging world!
      xx

      Delete
  4. It was great catching up with all your photos, I like the new hairstyle and the green tips! I like how you mix old and new beautifully, you look great..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuu, I am glad you guys are BACK! I am looking forward to more of you guys looks! :)

      Delete
  5. Adorable outfit! But where's the bicycle?

    Xx
    /Stephanie / http:// mydarlingsolitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) its a lyric from the song "Bicyle Race" by Queen :)
      xx

      Delete
  6. love this look :) the skirt and coat are awesome! and omg loving the fact u have a twin brother! is he as fashiony as u? u culd do pictures together haha! xx
    http://thefrillseekers.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Leah, Unfortunately he is not! Trust me, I've tried to convert him but no luck, ahaheeh! I've been nagging at him for us to do a twin tag or something "twiny"... ugh, one of these days.
      xx

      Delete
  7. You look gorgeous, I can't choose my favourite item! Your hair looks beautiful xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw I'm glad you like it!!
    And thankyou so much for helping me raise money for world challenge, i really appreciate it! xxoxoxo

    It's the last night to enter my giveaway, don't miss out!
    http://charmainescloset.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/800-followers-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anytime, I seriuosly love the top :) and thanks for reminding me about the giveaway, I almost forgot about it! I ENTERED
      xx

      Delete
  9. gorgeous look, doll! i love that blazer! it´s beautiful!

    http://lovelyboheme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. ohhh that coat is awesome as your color hair ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cool look, that hair dye is so interesting.

    onecurator.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU, yeah it seems like the more I wash my hair, the more interesting the colors seem to fade :) ahah

      Delete
  12. love the coat & your hair!

    xx fameliquorlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the look and the hair too

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE the look and your hair xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuuu :) I appreciate it!
      xx

      Delete
  15. Lovely post + pictures! Great blog you have here. I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will def check out your blog, thank you :)

      Delete
  16. woweee that jacket is so hot! x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Have I told you how incredibly gorgeous you are? If not, I'm telling you now! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. **blushes** Ohhh Tomilola, you're too much! Thank you dear <3
      :)

      Delete
  18. I'm going to soon buy a vintage bike already can not wait, I just need to set aside money :)
    I like your skirt aaaaaaa :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be SOOOOO awesome! and thank you!! :D

      Delete
  19. Amazing as always!! And a printed suit sounds fabulous ha:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! OMGosh doesn't it! I really hope to find one :)
      xx

      Delete
  20. Great! ;) Would you like to follow each other on gfc, fb & bloglovin? Let me know!! <3 Kiss

    http://www.fashioncroque-madame.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I don't do follow backs when people ask, but I will def check out your blog :)

      Delete
  21. I love that necklace! xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. aaahhhhhhh this is hot! the blazer, the shirt <3
    I have the same necklace, in fact just did a post on it: www.duchessfifi.wordpress.com
    beautiful;

    Ify xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love that blazer and the way you've put it together chick x
    Kerrimelcream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. DAMN ! Girl i like so much your look and your hair ! So amazing

    I follow u

    HIISPYREBEL.

    http://hiispyrebel.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete