February 5, 2013

Is Your Love Big Enough

Dress| Target      Cardigan&Necklace| Thrift Store       Hat|H&M       Boots|JC Penny     Bag|ROSS
GREETINGS ! I hope everyone is enjoying their week so far! The weather has been a bit bipolar lately, "You're hot then you're cold, you're yes then you're no.." **in my best Kay Perry voice** . The last three days have been freezing though, I've had no choice but to wear j-j---jeans *GASP*  I barely rarely wear jeans, but sometimes it's muchly needed when tights do you no good. This outfit I wore the third day of classes last week, I felt like  a walking color palette because the colors (fushia, teal, colbalt blue) all worked well together, including my mermaid hair. I LOVE THIS CARDIGAN,  you can just throw it on and you instantly get a chic slouchy look, great for those days when you want to dress like a grandma. AhahIn high school, I was known for dressing like a "grandma," I loved my blazers and high knee socks.
I am looking forward to seeing New York Fashion week pictures from bloggers, I can only imagine all the amazing street styles. Ugh, I hope to go this Fall (favorite season)
*Fancy Smooches*

Lianne's style and music go hand in hand :)



30 comments:

  1. Love this look...especially that AMAZING hat!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so amazing, that hat is gorgeous xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU, the hat is new (favorite black hat) :)

      Delete
  3. I love your hair!!!!! Gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. fasjfjkknniin!!! I looooooove this outfit! And your hair is sooo cool. Glad to hear you could finally get those flat forms :D
    Taya xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)) Thanks Taya!!! I was sooo happy to see them back in stock!
      xx

      Delete
  5. The color palette is amazing, and your hair.. Perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have nice hair fresh and interesting style..kiss!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow, i love your hair and the cardigan - too cute xx

    www.duchessfifi.wordpress.com
    Ify

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it :! Thank youuu
      <3

      Delete
  8. have you been looking at the Amsterdam fashion week pictures? they are great if you like new Yorks amsterdams is pretty great too.
    thecloudgalaxy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Simone, I'll definitely check it out :))

      Delete
  9. that sweater rocks! love your hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha I'm so not a jeans wearing person either. I love this outfit, I've been looking for a cardigan like that for forever! Guess I need to go thrifting again. Oh and I love Lianne, she's too cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah go thrifting :) I think Thrift stores and Goodwill have the best sweaters and cardigans! I just started listening to Lianne and I can't get enough :)

      Delete
  11. I love your hair and this outfit - amazing. I hate jeans too they're awful awful things
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, they sure are!
      and THANK YOU Rebecca :D
      xx

      Delete
  12. What a great dress! The colours go together so nicely! the bag and cardigan are amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. awesome look! love the dress and cardy xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. yup i hate the stupid weather LOL you look stunning tho! and i love your hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah, yeah it's like please make up you mind! and thank youu!!!
      xx
      :)

      Delete
  15. Gorgeous!

    www.constance-victoria.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...