Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

Yup, It's Winter

February 9, 2013

TOPSHOP Dress| Nordstrom       Blazer, Faux Fur Collar&Belt|Thrift Store        Hat|H&M         Flatforms|ASOS
 It was freezing when I took these shoots, I would choose cold weather over hot weather any day, so I'm not going to complain too much ! I love this Topshop dress so much, I wore it again yesterday because I decided that wearing it four times already just wasn't enough. I tend to sometimes wear things out. Some items you just can't get enough of and this black dress hit's the spot. My first order from ASOS came in the other day, I ordered these flatforms just by luck, they initially were sold out. Understandably so, because they were marked down to $35, originally priced for $70. They restocked them and I didn't think twice to get them. I checked three days later and they were sold out, so YAY me. I tend to stalk multiple online stores on a daily basis for deals and new arrivals, it's become apart of my daily routine, hahah. Have a lovely weekend everyone, I will spend mine finishing up some homework and reconstructing some shorts for my online store!  
*Fancy Smooches*



47 comments

  1. Beautiful coat and shoes xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooove!! The dress is very pretty, that coat is great and your hair still fascinates me!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heehee, thank you Diane <3 I wait when you do yours! :))

      Delete
  3. I'm always stalking online stores too. Man those shoes are awesome, and I love this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YEAHH, thats how you snag the deals and get items before they get SOLD OUT!

      Delete
  4. Love finding good bargains on ASOS. I practically stalk that website. Waiting on a $77 leather backpack to arrive as we speak. SCCOOORREE!

    Love this look though. The fur collar is so chic.

    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG yesss! **same here, same here**
      WHOO! ahaha
      :)

      Delete
  5. I love how you've paired all these unique pieces together. That dress looks so well with the jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colour of your coat! you look fab even if it is really cold! xx

    coldknees.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous look, loving the blazer with the faux fur collar and those leopard print flatforms!

    Eda x

    Candyfloss Curls, Cupcakes & Couture

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look lovely! Love those flatforms! No one rocks flatforms like you babe! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Tomilola!!! I LOVE my flatforms, ahah <3
      xx

      Delete
  9. Adore your outfit!!! www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the hair and the blazer
    love from Norway
    adenyemah.blogspot.no

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely :)

    Dusterknuckles | I'm Having A Celine Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  12. i am going to kidnap those shoes .

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gurrrl that blazer is bomb!x

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the hair and the jacket.. who did you do it? the hair?

    ReplyDelete
  15. nice outfit, I really really love the tone in tone look, especially your shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, playing with the neutral tones :)
      xx

      Delete
  16. Very cool!

    www.constance-victoria.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love how you put things together, so inspiring :)
    check my blog out, just new xoxo
    everythingcocochanell.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I will def check it out :)

      Delete
  18. I'm waiting for a new post!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heyyy :)I will have one up in a few!
      <3

      Delete
  19. Love the coat, you look gorgeous

    A little bit Unique

    x

    Oh and I'm running a giveaway, if you want to pop over and have a nosey! Giveaway here


    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love your coat. Im also From Cameroon but I live in San Francisco,California. Please visit my blog. I just followed you. I hope you'll like it :) !!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I totally understand your wearing things out. I've bought a nice sweatshirt lately and I have to admit I wore it like 5 days in a row... :)

    ReplyDelete