Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

YOU CAN....

June 6, 2013

Dress| Material Girl  from Macys                  Shoes & Backpack| Vintage                  Hat| Thrift Store
IM BACK!!!!! After almost two months of taking a break from blogging, I am finally reunited with my tripod, camera and the feeling that my neighbors are watching me while I take my blog pictures, ahah. Thank you so much to my old and new followers who were patient with me while I was away, I'm now out of the rock I was once under **stretches**  I had to take a break and focus on school and finish up some tie dye items for my store. A lot has happened  since March 30 (last blog post). I graduated from my two year college so I am now off to University of Maryland, entering as a junior, where I will finish my remaining two years there. As far as shop Fancy Muffin, I hope to open it this month (FINALLLLYYYY). I have been tie dying and studding like a maniac, I can't wait to OPEN it. If you would like, you can follow me on Instagram to see some of the stuff that I have already made @fancymuffin.

I haven't forgotten about the tie dye tutorial I promised! That should be up two or three post from now. Oh I went back to my green hair, I honestly was missing it so I dyed it! I am about to braid my hair for the summer, its definitely low maintenance and  it's muchly needed during such hot times. I would talk about this dres but I think it speaks for its self, I adore it! Well I think that's it for now, Talk to you all soon
*FancySmooches*

36 comments

  1. You are so gorgeous Fei omg <3
    I love the hair, love the dress, love everything!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, Diane! Thank you :3 Love yahhh

      Delete
  2. I adore that dress as well!

    I love this sort of vampy style you've got going. Very Madonna like, looks like Material Girl truly is an extension of the diva herself.

    xoxo,
    Sheyla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will surely be visiting Macys again to shop some Material Girl, their line really has some awesome stuff, thank youu!!!

      Delete
  3. ah you look awesome! your hair is so cute and i love the dress, i agree about the madonna comment -- so cool xx
    thefrillseekers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair is so cool!
    Love that dress btw, you look great!
    Www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk
    Claudia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lovee that dress, you look great! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the all black look, your hair looks pretty darn cool! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I've been wearing ALOT of black lately, it seems to be my summer color!

      Delete
  7. This is so gorgeous, you look beautiful! I love the dress xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. glad you're back, love your blog. xx
    thefuturereflection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It feels go to be BACKKK!!! :D
      xx

      Delete
  9. You're back! And you look like you're gonna go on an amazing adventure. I LOVE this whole outfit! Especially the dress and those SHOES. I have been looking for shoes like that at like every thrift store ever. I can never find them in my size :(

    But anyways, glad to have you back! Keep being awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuu!!! Yeah I was sooo lucky with finding them! My first visit I contemplated and left them (which I later regretted and couldn't stop thinking about) but I was LUCKLY enough to see the same pair my next visit weeks later. I was sooo surprised especially since they were a 10, which is a popular size! I guess they were for me! :3 I hope you find someeeee!
      xx

      Delete
  10. dude you amaze me every time even with the settings, you really just do the damn thing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahaha, You are AWESOME!!! Thank you :)

      Delete
  11. yayayaaa you're back! *does a little dance* Loverlee outfit as usual! Hahaha I think I'm used to people starring now, like it doesn't faze me much anymore :P really looking forward to more posts, your store to open and a DIY tutorial! Sooo glad you're posting again ^.^
    Taya xo xo xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoop-Whoop!! :)
      I was just getting use to it before me departure from blogging, ahaha! So I am basically conquering the fear again, ahah! Thank you so much and I am glad to enjoy reading my blog :)
      xx

      Delete
  12. Love the hair! You look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the green dip dye, looks rad! Also, those shoes are so gorgeous - I want!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!
      the shoes are my everyday shoes now, I'm just ignoring the fact that it summertime right now and wearing them on hot days, ahah

      Delete
  14. Love your dress , you have amazing style xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look amazing!! This is a perfect outfit wow - glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Guuuurl, you look amazing!
    Love the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute LBD. Love the cut-outs.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh this look is so damn cool! U are totally rocking it =)

    oh yeah, I wanted to get the white skirt from HM as well but I got the flared one instead hehe.. Im looking forward to see how you style your neon skirt =)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your looks are so original and creative, i really like your blog!
    I'm following you via GFC and Bloglovin
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, you are one of the most inspiring and beautiful person in the world! I'm SO following you right now. So glad to find this blog x

    ReplyDelete
  21. very cute, & tons of luck with your collection

    stylebyndidi

    ReplyDelete