Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

I CAN Explain

July 8, 2013

Fancy Muffin model, Grace Trout

            Besides work, I have been getting things together for my online store ( opening the end of this month), I have had a few photos shoots in the previous weeks, which all went quite well and I have another one coming up this week again! I want to bombard you all with photos from the shoots but I think I will keep you all anxious until the store opens.  This store has been in the works for over a year now! Looking back at when I first announced that I would like to open an online store (HERE), I think we can all agree that my skills have improved tremendously, ahaha.

DO WHAT YOU LOVE
They say "if you do what you love  then you will never work a day in your life," and it is so true. The fulfilment of doing what you enjoy and using it to help others is priceless. God has given each and everyone of us a gift, talent etc,.....I say, USE IT!

YES YOU CAN (and you will)
I think the hardest part about going into something is making that first step and ACTUALLY getting started, once you past that stage you are more likely to continue on. Believe that you can do anything that you put your mind to and surround people that believe that as well  and you will surprise yourself with the positive results.

TO THY SELF BE TRUE 
"To thy self be true" is something my mom has ever engraved in my head since I could remember. We live in a world that encourages you to be everyone but yourself. BUT that doesn't mean you must settle for that. Be yourself, don't fall into labels and categories, because you will suppress your full potential, BE YOU!!!

I hope this speaks to someone this week.  More frequent post to come! 
*Fancy Smooches*

12 comments

  1. It looks like a colorful collection :D i hope that you have succed in this project!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really cannot wait for your store to open!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! You have talent and a looot patience, this is gonna be great I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :O. My paycheck will be gone once your store opens lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited to see this store open up!

    Nadine

    http://madcrazybeautifullife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This post really inspires me. I've been going through a period of depression, so I've had little to no motivation. This post inspires to go out and do something amazing, I just have to figure out what that something is lol

    I'm so proud of you! I know your store is going to be successful. Thanks for sticking by me and my blog since the beginning. You're going to do great things! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. those shorts!!! they look so beautiful and colourful!!! im already in love!

    www.cassiedaves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, I'm Delilah.

    My blog is http://dancinginmyawkwardarms.blogspot.com

    I'm focus on fashion illustrating, so if you interested please take a look and follow me if you like it. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These shorts look so bright and colourful, good luck with your new shop! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's so many pairs! Love how colourful they are, one for every occasion :D x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on everything, your pieces are amazing I especially like the tie-dye dress...Great job & good luck!!

    ReplyDelete