Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

SHOP Fancy Muffin Opens

August 1, 2013

SHOP HERE: http://shop.fancymuffin.bigcartel.com/

Im hoping this launch will make up for my absence of blogging, fair enoguh! I have been busy finalizing and putting together my site! It is finally up and running and I couldn't be any happier!!!! My handmade tie dye creations and reconstructed denims shorts are waiting to be sent to a caring home. I have a few vintage pieces up as well, I will be adding more items in the upcoming days and weeks.

This blog will still continue to be my personal style blog, I won't be going anywhere (never that). I will soon create a separate blog for shop Fancy Muffin which will be linked through the site so look out for that. I feel like now that my site is up, it's now back to the basics! My days are no longer consumed by product shooting and editing pictures, I can rest a little before college starts (University of Maryland). I will probably have a haul up soon, I have been eyeballing a load of stuff to buy on websites!

Thank you everyone for your support!!! I am excited to see where this milestone will take me! As my twin brother told me when I opened Fancy Muffin, "You can only go up from here"

**Fancy Smooches**

14 comments

  1. everything looks so lovely <3 i love the shirts!
    http://crystalxwick3dd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. FEI congrats , you have come so far i'm so proud of you . I was 12 when I started looking up to you as a fashion inspiration , I just turned 13 * claps * now I think I can actually try to accomplish as much as you have . I love the message that you give of school first then fun later . You are a big inspiration to me and im so happy my mother told me about this website . Love your work - Aaliyah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAYYYYY!!! you are one AWESOME 13 year old :D thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for your lovely words! You are an inspiration to me :)(DUH!!)...stay beautiful on thee inside and out! MUCH LOVE, Fei :)
      xx

      Delete
  3. Your store looks great! Nice and professional. And your models are soo cute!! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww, Thank you Valencia!!! :3
      ahahah
      xx

      Delete
  4. Cool tie-dye!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your shop!! You've done such a great job on it, I love how it looks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!!! ^_^ I love your store, everything is sooo cool! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats!!!!! i just love your style-

    http://bohemiansbanquet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute!

    www.iamMissCharles.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your blog <3.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I still cannot get over how amazing your tie dying skills are! and these photos are awesome, i could totally see them in magazine editorial!

    Sincerely,
    Nia

    ReplyDelete