Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

MATCH ME

September 7, 2013

Bralet | Topshop        Skirt&Sunglasses | H&M       Earrings | MONET (vintage)      Sandals | River Island  

For those who still know who I am, hahah! Boy have a been MIA in awhile. Truth be told, I dislike summer fashion and felt little to no inspiration, plus humidity and I don't get along. I am back to frequent posting (ignore that I said that last time). I started Uni, on Tuesday so I have no excuse for not doing outfit post and possibly some campus style features, I've seen some awesome male fashion. 
I am looking forward to Fall and hope to improve my blogging ways, no one wants a seasonal blogger **nods**
Now, on to the subject of polka dots, AKA the best thing EVER!!!  So I am in love with matching two piece sets in general and I was determined to get another polka dotted one after I picked up THIS ONE from the thrift store. I  got this lovely bralet from TopShop and like a month later picked up a similar polka dotted skirt at H&M. The skirt is quite big on me and it doesn't help that I wear it high on my waist but the safety pins make it worth wearing.

Thank you sooooooooo MUCH for all the encouraging comments about my online store  Fancy Muffin,, everyone has just poured out their love and support and I truly appreciate each and everyone of  you all! God is continuing to do some great things! <3 p="">*Fancy Smooches* 

23 comments

  1. This is gorgeous! I love those sunglasses and your hair looks amazing xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love!!!!! <333

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cute! I love those shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw such a lovely outfit. The shoes are so cool
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHHHHH! YOU LOOK SOO GOOD!! I LOVE THE WHOLE OUTFIT!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look gorgeous, i love the matchiness and those sandals are so cool xx
    The Frill Seeker

    ReplyDelete
  7. FAB!! Polka dots are really the best thing ever!

    www.cassiedaves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. TOOOO super cute! Love the polka's!

    PS. We've a $150 giveaway to Nasty Gal on our blog! Check it out, if you'd like!

    xx
    Davie and Erica

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look too cool! Your hair style is perfect, especially with this outfit omg - love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look gorge, love the outfit!
    xx

    blueviolethearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is soo cool! You look amazing as always ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your style! Followed! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the outfit combo, you look amazing and effortless..Great style!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look so funny in your photos!
    I really like your look

    http://mis360grados.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely outfit!
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  16. love your outfit!♥

    Would you like to follow each other? :)

    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well you look very lovely in this summer outfit!

    www.JenniferNoir.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete