G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

DANCE OFF

December 13, 2013

Fringe Jacket Jacket | Thrift Store     Dress | RiverIsland      Tights | H&M    Shoes & Hat | Thrift Store

Hey Guys! For those of you who still remember who I am...."IM BACKK!" I took a long break from blogging, intensionally. I felt like I was losing my jazz and my level of interest for blogging was decreasing, and usually that is a sign of a "bloggers block" for me. I love blogging so I knew it was time for a break I needed some time to get some juice back if you know what I mean. I am so glad to be back.
Next week is finals week, after that, I will be a free woman, this semester has gone by so fast. I'm so looking forward to break so I can focus on my online store, Fancy Muffin  and this lovely blog of mine, ahah. I should have another post up sometime next week. I got this lovely dress from River Island, I literally saw it and feel in love with it instantly. Anything tartan, I love! Trend or no trend, that is one of my favorite prints.
Stay blessed everyone, and remember "God's timing is the best timing"

NATURAL HAIR UPDATE: I've been natural now for 1 year and 4 months, "3 days 6 hours 24 minutes and a couple of seconds". I haven't relaxed my hair in 16 months and I couldn't be happier. The thickness of my hair at this moment is cray and I can't wait to do a update post on it sometime next month. I'm thinking about dying the top section of it a alphine dark green color :3 ** wheww scandalous** Talk to you all soon


23 comments

  1. I love this. You are working it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this look, you look so gorge, obsessed with the tartan dress!
    xx

    BlueVioletHearts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! I am obsessed with tartan in general, lol

      Delete
  3. I've been missing you and your posts!! Glad you're back!! :D
    Love the dress!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm back and here to stay, haha! Thank you so much! I always enjoy yours ^_^

      Delete
  4. This is gorgeous! I love the whole outfit, and your hair looks stunning xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair is too gorgeous, as is your outfit! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. GURRRLLL! That jacket, and that dress, and that lipstick.
    You got too much swag lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha, this just made me crack upp! Thank you,
      Hope you are sill making the art show :)

      Delete
  7. stunning outfit!
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely loving the tartan!

    -Alicia
    Neon Fox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol wow. You counted the minutes. Waiting for a natural hair post sha.

    Btw, how is the store doing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, now its been 1 year and 6 months and a few days and minutes, lol! yeah I will do one in two months when I do my big chop :)
      Fancy Muffin is doing great, I received an order from Australia and Sweden this month :) I was sooooooooooooooo stoked Thank you for asking!!!
      xx

      Delete
  10. WOOOW you are so pretty i love your style

    Xx http://fashionbloggeuse.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :3 You are so sweet, thank youuu so much!!
      xx

      Delete
  11. Beautiful pics! Great outfit! X

    WWW.FLYDP.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete