G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

nothings(FOREVER): A Expiration of Adolescence art show

March 11, 2014


Art Work by Carlton Anderson (www.heartclothing.bigcartel.com)
Happy Customers!!!
Heart Clothing by Carlton Anderson

 
 

 A big thanks to those able to make it to the nothings(FOREVER) art show!

I tried not to bombard you guys with all the pictures taken that night, ahaha. To view even  more photos, you can visit the Fancy Muffin Facebook page HERE! I held my first pop up shop for the  year for Fancy Muffin at an art show showcasing artwork done by my friends, the event was AMAZING. We had such a great turn out and I couldn't have been happier with the way things worked out. It was nice to meet amazing people and hear their sweet and encouraging words about Fancy Muffin. I am hoping to really do more vendor events, so look out, more pop up shops coming to a city near you ;)

I finally meet my blogger friend Jamara from Mind Mash! (Thanks for the support Jamara) Please check out her blog!!! We  have always talked about one day meeting each other, we both live in Baltimore, and lucky this art show provided a platform to make that happen! She is so cool and sweet, and funny and sooo gorgeous and the list go on and on. Shout out to her for letting me use some of her pictures from the event, haha ;)

I have one week until my muchly needed Spring Break begins, I'm sooo looking forward to that

xx

10 comments

  1. Lovely pictures, you're gorgeous and I love Fancy Muffin!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :3 Thank you Jenn!! Love yah girl
      xx

      Delete
  2. This looks like so much fun! I wish I could go to events like this often!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All these pretty pictures! You are so pretty! Lets follow each other! Follow me on GFC and I will follow back!
    xoxo
    http://szepsegpotty.blogspot.sk/
    https://www.facebook.com/szepsegpotty
    http://instagram.com/livi20

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a good time and your merchandise looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're beautiful ! I like your style !

    Follow me on GFC and/or BlogLovin', I always follow back :) ! X

    WWW.FLYDP.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a great event :-) cool post!
    You have great Ideas and a interesting blog, I really like it!
    what you think, wanna follow each other?
    Just let me know, I would be happy :-)

    Kiss from Swiss, Kira
    schuhRei.ch

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely post!
    Such a beautiful pics!
    I`ll be happy if we follow to each other!Just let me know in my blog) Have a nice day!)
    http://www.elationofcreation.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you had fun! Love the post and your outfit.

    www.fabulously-pink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete