Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

NEW IN

June 25, 2014

 Urban Outfitters | Deena& Ozzy Peep toe
Urban Outfitters has done it again for me.  I love their Deena & Ozzy shoe collection, their line is affordable (especially when items are put on SALE) and their items are unique. These shoes are different from what I would usually wear but for that reason, I absolutely LOVE them. Gosh they look so good on! I can't wait to style them with a pair of baggy boyfriend jeans or a dress. Oh the places I will go in them!! They remind me of the Jeffrey Campbell Merry Widow peep toe boot but for a fraction of the price. Talk to you lovelies soon! xx


6 comments

  1. They are a great alternative to the JC version! Not as pricey too, which is always a bonus! x x x

    STYLE STACK - A personal style blog

    STYLE STACK - A personal style blog

    STYLE STACK - A personal style blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't they! Im going to go as far as to say, I think I like them more than the JC version, hahah! Thank youu! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Hi Lovely! Thank you so much :)

      Delete
  4. nice shoes

    http://notyetawomanofstyle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete