Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

Shop Fancy Muffin

June 7, 2014



Hiiiii Guys! It honestly feels good posting something on my blog considering I haven't done it in such a long time. I  have been so busy with getting things together for the summer as I have many things planned for Fancy Muffin. Please bare with me, but in the mean time check out the new items I added to my online store. Get 15% off any denim shorts. I hope everyone is doing well <3 nbsp="" p="">
Any exciting summer plans or attending any festivals? I know I'll be at the Afro Punk festival (SOOO EXCITED for that) I am definitely going to take sooooooooo many pictures of the amazing street style.


**Fancy Smooches**

8 comments

  1. Love these shorts! You looked great in the Happy video! Loved all the facial expressions lol! Now following! Love your blog!

    www.fabulously-pink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love denim shorts, and these was are so much fun! ;) xo

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh thank you so much, glad you like them! xx

      Delete
  3. Hey girl, excited to see a post here:) The shorts are lovely, perfect for summer festivals.

    Have a great weekend!
    xx
    5th&6th

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More post to come and thank youuu :D
      xx

      Delete
  4. love the kente shorts.. we looking forward to see your festival pictures enjoy !

    http://afrogenik.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete