Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

MULTIPLY

July 4, 2014

Romper| Fancy Muffin      Kimono| H&M    Shoes| Urban Outfitters      Bag| Thrift Store

Hi Guys!! Sooooo this past week I saw the adorable  and talented Ed Sheeran in concert, I am still trying to process that in my brain. The concert came and went by so fast, I just didn't have time to soak it alll in. He is AMAZINGGG, the guy is passionate about what he does and I absolutely LOOVVEEE  his music. Before he came on, A Great Big World also performed, and let me just say, they gained a fan! I loved their performance and interaction with the crowd and the guyss can play and sing. I went with my childhood friend, Mercy, she is so great. I don't know who was more excited about this concert between the both of us, hahaha.
This is what I wore, you know going to go see my husband I had to give him something to remember, I'm pretty sure he saw me in the crowd (at least that's what I want my memory to think).
I love this crochet kimono, I purchased it like two months ago, I wish I had more outfits to wear with it. I'm a few steps away from possibly tie dying it just for the sake of adding coloring.
Talk to you guys sooon (:

10 comments

  1. You look amazing! I know what you mean! Concerts can feel like such a huge blur sometimes! I bet Ed would have proposed to you if he had the chance (I mean your outfit rules!). I hope Tyler the creator fell in love with me just a tiny bit when i saw him in concert early last month :p


    styleriottt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahahah, THANK YOU SOO MUCHH! Dreams do come true :3
      Ahh, you saw Tyler the Creator in concert, im sure that was an awesome experience, lol! I love how he keeps it real!!

      Delete
  2. love the outfit! so jealous that you saw Ed Sheeran! x

    http://www.thestylesparrow.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel :) Yeah he was AMAZINNGGGG!!
      xx

      Delete
  3. That is exactly how I felt when I went to see 30 Seconds To Mars back in Feb, they came on and the concert literally felt like it'd only been for half an hour or so. I had so much fun and wish to see them again in the future.
    Oh and I absolutely adore this outfit, perfect for the summer season. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rightt! I totally feel you on that. You wait so long to meet them then when the moment finally comes, it goes by so quickly! I am trying to live vicariously through photos and video, but that helps a little, lol and THANK YOUUU!! :)
      xx

      Delete
  4. You are the bomb!

    I just started blogging, and I wanted to know any tips you have for me just starting out?

    trustthetranquility.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning ! I like your dress ! It fits you very well ! X

    WWW.FLYDP.BLOGSPOT.COM
    | Fashion Blogger |

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now I'm jealous, would love to see him perform, love his music... Love your bohemian chic outfit, so bright and light... Tie-dying the kimono won't be a bad idea.

    Take care,
    xx
    5th&6th

    ReplyDelete