Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

Fancy Muffin takes on AFRO PUNK festival

September 5, 2014




YRU Rainbow flatforms | Ebay

My brother made this muffin! Turned out so FANCYYYY! 

Afro Punk has come and gone *sigh* I have talked about this festival so much and looked forward to it, I can not believe it is over. Afro Punk was AMAZING, for even more pictures, visit the Fancy Muffin Facebook page. I got a chance to be a vendor at the festival in Brooklyn, it takes place once a year. I sold handmade items that I make from my brand Fancy Muffin!! To me, Afro Punk is a celebration of life and diversity. I took so many pictures at my booth, the awesomeness didn't stop there. There were so many stylish and self expressive people there, the atmosphere was so inspirational. I didn't manage to snap any street styles because I was mending my booth but take a look at snaps taken from Afro Punk contributors HERE
My friend Brittany, made my two outfits! I know her skills are so TIGHT!! I received so many sweet comments from my outfits. For day 1 I wore a tie dye dress, I tie dyed some fabric and had Brittany sew together a dress. Day 2 I wore the two piece Kente set. I scored the rainbow YRU shoes on Ebay for literally half the price of what they usually go for ^_^  YASSSSSS, I love a good Ebay Deal. I paired it with the tie dye dress and it match perfectly.
I was featured on the ESSENCE website and I also was featured on Cool Hunting, so thankful for that. Keep your passion alive guys, whatever it may be, use it to make the world a better place.

Let's talk customers! How AWESOME are the customer pictures! I was so humbled to meet people that followed my site and were looking forward to seeing it at the festival and those that simply stopped by to give me some encouraging words. YOU ALL ROCK and contribute to my inspiration. I am working on some NEW stuff now as FALL approaches, can't wait to share it with you all. I started school this week and I am really going to try to post more often.

Take $20 off ALL denim shorts when you use "FANCY20" at checkout! Shop Fancy Muffin
http://www.fancymuffin.com/category/vintage-denim-shorts

Have a wonderful and blessed weekend!
xx

9 comments

  1. I love love love your ankara outfit! I really need to get some of your shorts! They're amazing!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOUU! I'm hoping to get more Ankara outfits and thank youu! xx

      Delete
  2. You and everyone look amazing! Congrats with all the success you've had with the store so far! I neeed that rainbow knit jumper in my liiiiife lol. So jealous you went to Afropunk Festival and it looks like youve had enough fun for the both us :) <333 I'm going to check out your essence article now :) You are so cool!

    styleriottt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU loads Ameilia! Afro Punk was AWESOMEEE! hoping you can make it out next year, it would be a trip totally worth the distance! xx :)

      Delete
  3. Oh I wish I was there! Im totally in love with your hairstyle =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! It was sooo GREAT! I wish I got more pictures of the other festivities and thank youuu Amanda!!
      xx

      Delete
  4. All of you look so beautiful and awesome!! Gosh this looks like such a fun time, wish I could go to Afro Punk one of these days. Congrats on your continued success Fei!

    onacruz blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Missy, I truly appreciate it!! Definitely TRYYYY to attend next year :) xx

      Delete
  5. Looks like an awesome time! Would love to go Afro Punk one day, love your stuff funky and beautiful colours!

    ReplyDelete