Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

Freedom Lies Within You

September 23, 2014

Floral Kimono & Lace Romper | Urban Outfitters    Block Sandals | River Island 

New Blog Layout! OH YEAHH! After dabbling into coding and HTML settings for my website, I felt encouraged to purchase a blog layout that entails a bit of HTML. I am so proud of myself for installing it on my own, haha but don't call me a computer science major just yet, I'll leave that field for my brother.I am going to play around a little more with HTML, the possibilities are endless (when you know what you are doing)
I purchased this lovely waterfall cardigan/kimono from Urban Outfitters. It was a treat to myself as I usually don't usually purchase full price items at Urban Outfitters because the college struggle is real but this beauty was an exception and I knew I would get much wear from it. The lace romper was on sale for alittle over $20. I love the cut of the romper with the lace trimming and to top it off, its a halter style romper...ME LIKE! This is the first outfit in a long while where nothing I am wearing is from the thrift store..so rear
Fall season is here guys! Who is as excited as me! I live for Fall/ Winter fashion! I already have a long 'WISH LIST' of items I am craving this season. In other news, Im back in school, this is my last year before I graduate from college (yikes) Time Flies! 
 Hope all is well with everyone, what is new with you guys?
xx

21 comments

  1. This is stunning! Beautiful photos xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning photos and a stunning outfit on a stunning girl! Love it!

    www.ramblesandbramblesblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Kiersten! Thank you sooo much for your sweet words! xx

      Delete
  3. So good to see you blog! Love the kimono, you look amazing!!!! I like the new layout as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! I know, Im back and here to stayyy! Cant wait to post the pictures for the monthly challenge!
      THANK YOU Diane!!!<3

      Delete
  4. LOVE the kimono defo worth every penny! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. absolutely!! Thank you Vavinya :)

      Delete
  5. Such a cute Kimono. I love this outfit

    xx E∆
    LietoDie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous outfit, you look great and I love the kimono <3 (I'm your newest follower lovely!)

    Please check out my blog if you can;

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! I checked out your lovely blog :) xx keep up the lovely work!

      Delete
  7. such beautiful pictures!!
    love the outfit, your blog is truly an inspiration :)


    spiceadvicexo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sarahi, Thank youuu so much!!
      <3

      Delete
  8. Your hair is amazing !!!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAIR ON POINT! AHHH I LOVE

    http://www.thatgurlsolomon.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/preppy-look.html

    ReplyDelete