Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

G-R-O-O-V-Y

September 28, 2014

Romper | T.J. Maxx      Belt | H&M      Cutout Shoes | Missguided

I feel so GROOVY in this romper, like a 'groovy butterfly'! I am going through a romper phase guys bare with me. I am digging the idea of not having to put together a top/bottom type of outfit...rompers it is. This one in particular speaks many levels to me! From the pleating on the sleeves to the print, everything just comes together quite well. I made a tie dye cardigan/duster/kimono, LOL! Not sure what the proper name would be since now and days any long cardigan is considered a kimono. I will be doing a blog post on how I styled it...so stay tuned
Next week is going to be so busy for me, I have my first exam for the semester, and have another two the following week. My friend and I started a fashion type club on campus and our first meeting is next week as well, can't wait for that!! On top of that, I am preparing a Fall/Winter collection for Fancy Muffin. Obviously lots to do but I kind of like that, it keeps me busy! 
Hope everyone has a GROVVY week a head! xx

 

21 comments

  1. LOVE that belt and your shoes! Stunning xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thank you so much lovely!! xx

      Delete
  2. yet more reasons to by impractical shoes, looks gorgeous <3

    another-diana.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah, these are super comfortable, that then makes them practical, lol! thank yoouuu :)

      Delete
  3. You're rocking that romper! Love it Fei!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look stunning, I love your outfit :)

    myvintagephotography.blogspot.de/2014/09/deep-blue-eyes.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the print! and matching gold nails! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful print, love your outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really love this look you put together you are kilin ittttt! Those shoes are glorious! Good luck with your test and the fashion club :))) "cardustmono" could be a name that works but it kinda sounds like a rare disease lol..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. pahahahaha! your comments always have me cracking up, lol Thank you Amelia sooo much!!! xx

      Delete
  8. Gurl, chill. You look too good! Like the romper, the hair, the photos...everything is just too good.
    Come on! how are us normal people supposed to keep up lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah, you are too sweet Jam Jam!! xx

      Delete
  9. Looking good in that romper, it's very LOUD and GROOOVY hahha :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. just the look I was going for, heehee! Thank you Esther! xx

      Delete
  10. Those sleeves!!! Yesss! Absolutely gorgeous, totally a groovy butterfly :)!

    Miina

    Miina's Eon

    ReplyDelete