Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

TIE DYE LIFE

October 6, 2014

Tie Dye Cardigan| Dyed and Sewn by Me       Romper | T.J. Maxx    Sandals | River Island     Necklace| Thrift Store

The last picture is a result of many attempts to get a 'glamorous in the air shot,' luckly my face isn't showing, haha! 
EXAMS EXAMS EXAMS, this week I only have one exam then two the following week. I can't believe I am six weeks into the semester, where is time going (serious question). This is crunch time for me which means more time to procrastinate because I am overwhelmed but at the same time, be productive  because I am under pressure..can anyone relate?
I made this tie dye kimono about two weeks ago, my first of many. I seriously love the comfort of this thing. I am going to add some fringe to the next ones I make. AHH, I JUST LOVE TIE DYE!
In an effect to improve on my sewing skills, I will be doing more projects (YAY) I hope to share a few on here as I haven't done a tutorial in a while.  Hope everyone has a wonderful week ahead, stay positive and all will be well!
xx

KNOW THY SELF. BE TRUE TO THYSELF

13 comments

  1. love the kimono awesome job with the tie-dye. good luck with your exams!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, just dying for your outfit!
    That kimono is great and your hair style is so beautiful.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your kimono <3 !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your outer is super cool and I love your style :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesomeness

    www.Islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I hope you did well on your exams! This look is just soooo sooo cool! I want everything that you are wearing and I wish I could pull out your hair style =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That cardigan is so hot!!! Such a beautiful look!
    Do you want to follow each other on Facebook?
    xoxo

    www.sorananistor.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your style!! You look amazing! I just followed you on GFC, follow back?

    http://chionebrasiliahardy.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/black-white-and-denim.html

    Chione XX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh love love, So stunning.
    Love it!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. your hair makes me sick! in a good way ☺️👍

    your style is super awesome!

    spiceadvicexo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look amazing! I love that necklace too xx.
    So talented :)

    ReplyDelete