Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

CollegeFashionista...WHAAA

January 6, 2015

KENZO Jacket| Thrift Store   Cobalt Pants| Thrift Store    Oxfords| Boohoo.com    Blouse| Charmaines Closet

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! **Throws up imaginary confetti** This year is going to be GREAT, I am claiming it. I have so much planned for my blog and online store, which means you will be seeing more of me on here. I recently got an internship as a style guru on CollegeFashionista. Apart from my regular post here, I will be posting on my blog every Tuesday for articles that I write on the CollegeFashionista site. This includes outfits I wear but mostly outfits of college students on campus and around the campus town...SO EXCITING!!! Go ahead and check out my first post, feel free to also create an account to keep up with  me and other Fashionista/to
So this jacket has been in my closet for a while since purchasing it last winter, I finally found a perfect outfit to wear it with. I feel like the luckiest GAL to have found a KENZO vintage jacket at the thrift store for $9!!!!!!!! Oh Yeahhhh! Its quite big on me, like two to three sizes big but I'm not complaining. I couldn't resist the bargain for such a timeless piece. I am determined to find more pieces to wear with the jacket. Anywho, Im off! Where too...not so sure. Much Love!

20 comments

  1. Finally I found someone who loves thrifting like I do!!
    I can't believe you found that Kenzo Jacket! so jealous.
    Great outfit post.
    xoxo

    thesequinedscarlet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THRIFTING is AWESOMEEE!!!
      Thats where you find all the treasures
      Thank youu!! :)

      Delete
  2. Man that jacket,,, the vibrant colours!!! And congratulations on the internship.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing coattt! <3
    Congratulations on the internship! I just read your first post and I loved it :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenn! you rock, thank you so much for taking the time out to read it! Much Loveee <33
      xx

      Delete
  4. Love the jacket, love the hair! You look fab <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the internship, can't wait to see your posts. Ugh, please email me a PDF link filled with your magical thrifting powers because that jacket is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuu!! ^_^ I appreciate it!!
      ahahah **PDF sent**

      Delete
  6. This is such a beautiful outfit!

    Twinvibes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. that jacket is incredible!

    xx danielle // shades of danielle // bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your internship Fei! I love this post and the editing :) And yes this is your year! CLAIM IT! :D

    IN MY SUNDAY BEST BLOG

    Sade xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOUU Sade!!!
      yes, got to claim it to aim it!!
      xx

      Delete