Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

NEW IN:

January 25, 2015


I am one of those people that shop anywhere and everywhere, I tend to go after sales. In return with being persistent, I end up finding treasures on a budget. 

Shaggy Vest: I got this lovely piece from Boohoo!! I have been wanting a similar to the Free People Faithful Shaggy Jacket, but my pockets aren't that deep yet, haha. Sooo I opted for an inexpensive option and got this one from Boohoo. Although I would have preferred it to have sleeves this one will do for now, I am actually excited to see how I will style it. It would look lovely with bell sleeves.
PacSun: OKAYYY! So this honestly has to be my favorite item for this month. These Bell pants give me some Jimi Hendrix and Fela Kuti fever. I initially saw them on sale online  for $17.99 but only available in a large. I went to the Pacsun the same day to see if they were selling it for that price and had a smaller size and if so, I would get it. I got there and saw my size BUT they were selling it for the original price of $44.99. At this point it was a no brainer, I of course ordered the ones online even though they were like two sizes bigger, that is what sewing machines are for. I also ordered another pair of bell bottoms but they sadly sent me the wrong one which were mid rise and looked nothing like what I had ordered. Plus the pants were mid rise and I'm not about that life, high rise all the way. So I will be returning them. 
Forever21: I am a HAT LADY! I love my brim hats so when I saw this one at Forever 21 I snagged it right away, plus I don't have anything like this color in my wardrobe. 
Lime Crime: Besides being a HAT lady, I am also a LIPSTICK lady. I recently ordered the  Lime Crime Velvetine Salem Matte lip gloss. This is a really nice nude shade for all the Chocolate Queens out there. I am looking forward to showing you guys how it looks on me!

Have a wonderful week ahead, Stay Positive and Keep Good Company! 
xx

9 comments

  1. Ugh I've been itching for a super shaggy, long fur coat thing and I agree that sleeves are kind of the dream but the gilet nature still works really well.
    x
    Glitter Daiquiri - South African Fashion, Style & Carbs R Our Friends Blog
    PS. High rise pants forever and ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the vest and that hat. I need to step up my hat game like right now lol.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just found your blog and I think it's really inspiring, it will be an honor for me if you can visit mine too, and if you want to follow, it will be a pleasure to follow you back! :) <3

    By the way I am having a cute giveaway on my blog, you can win a lollipop necklace, I hope you join and If you do, good luck, I hope you win! <3

    Fashion gets Fierce.
    Fashion gets Fierce Giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your style is so unique! I've always wanted to shop at boohoo, they always have cute stuff on there. We should follow each other?

    LBSweetness.blogspot.com

    Excited to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I love your blog. Please check out mine and subscribe, I post every weekend :) Happy blogging! Theglamquestgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great article, love your sharing so much, thank you!

    GlassesShop

    ReplyDelete